4

Andie's POV*

"WHAT THE FUCK ALEC" I sat up my bed and surprisingly found little time to gasp "OH MY FUC-WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? ARE YOU LIKE A FUCKING NUTHEADED CHICKEN OR DO YOU JUST WANT TO DIE BECAUSE I CAN MAKE THAT DREAM COME TRUE" I screamed while Alec continued to laugh his nasty ass off.

"You can get out now motherfucker" So, Alec, my popcorn haired brother decided to wake me up with a pail of ice-happened 72 times or more being because hes my brother-anyways, i turned on the shower on hot temperature and stepped in only to remember the dream i had last night.

yes, the dream

In that dream, it was the first day of school. When in reality, i have 7 pending projects on the 2nd week of school. and in that dream..Josh gave up his well being for me. i guess that could never happen afterall.

I groaned and accidentally turned off the heater making the water cold as hell-wait, if its cold, then shouldn't it be cold as north pole??

*i wanna get back to san francisco in the firelight oh you know you know you know we had it right you dont gotta say anything* ringtone. 

screw you im taking a shower.

i headed to school and headed straight to chem class only to realize that the best part of my dream will never happen (a/n: or will it? ;)) just because here i stand looking at a really repulsive view of Greer's mouth onto Logan just right after she kissed josh goodbye. When is Josh gonna stay away from this lady dog. Yep, new boy fell into the trap. Get a fucking room. 

Eitherways I headed past them but unfortunately Grier had to acknowledge my presence. 

"hey Andie" she smirks

i  ignored her and sat in my seat but of course i had to be bothered again. Grier showed me a transfer notice of Logan into chem class which also means i have to be moved into Josh's chem class. 

"i see youve already seen the notice. you can go now, umm a..lly?" Ms. 'im-virgin-forever' said. I did nothing more but throw my chair backwards and slammed the door. Why does everybody have to be a bitch?

So I skipped class today and spent the whole day in the brayer lair throwing a stressball around trying to unstress it. 

"this stressball has feelings too you know, hes probably mentally throwing up Andie" Josh shows up from nowhere and snatches the ball in the air right after i threw it up

"me and that stressball are not friends. therefore i dont fucking care"

he plopped down next to me on the couch and suddenly, i didnt need lesbian brownies to get high.

"youre getting fat" i joked

"youre getting more cute" he replied smirking, "i know" i answered smirking back

"hey Ands do you wanna go to the amusement park tomorrow?" 

-

Yep it was all a dream. Im so sorry i created like 3 chapters of a dream lol. BUT YAY I UPLOADED LMAOOO but anywassss, JOSH WANTS TO GO ON AN AMUSEMENT PARK WITH ANDIE OOOOO BUT THE QUESTION IS, WILL ANDIE SAY YES? ;))) comment some stuff so i could gather up ideas for the next chapter :)) ily guys <3