✨Nine✨

I grabbed my purse and put my wallet into it. We walked out the hotel and into the lobby. We walked to the Starbucks around the block. As we walked down the street I made a musically to the song iSpy and posted it. "So what's that fair called?" I asked as we walked. "I think it's called the New York City Fair. I'm not sure," he said, checking in his phone. "I hope it's not far," I said. "No it's only a 20 minute walk, so we're good." He smiled his cheesy smile from his phone. "Did you get spammed on your phone this morning while posting a picture with me? Because my phone blew up." Tyler looked at me as if he was confused. "Noooo, why?" I pulled up instagram and showed it to him. He scrolled through the comments and clicked on Jacksons page. "It says Taken right here," Tyler said, pointing to the bio. "Not surprised," I said. "Do you mind if I get on your Snapchat?" I just look at him, "Really, Ty. Of course." I just put my hand on my head and he laughs. "Oh my god those little hoes," Tyler says. "Tyler!" I yell. "Sorry, it slipped! But look," he hands me my phone and I gasp. Him and CAMERYN were in a picture with both of them on their stories saying, "my main b****❤️❤️❤️"
    "After I know that he had saw that I seen it, I pulled Tyler in. I asked a nice old lady to take a picture of me and Tyler. I jumped on Tyler's back and we took a picture. I'm not gonna lie, that picture was soooo good like goals.
     "What ya doin?" He looked over my shoulder and posted on my story "No one better than him☺️❤️"  like you know, as a friend. Then I posted the same thing on Instagram. "Okay we done." I smile and put my phone in my pocket." He just a looks at me and smiles.
    "What?!" I laugh. He just looks up at me. "Where has this side of you been Pai Pai! I've been waiting for this of you for forever," he says shaking me. "Well you got it," I laughed and gave him a high five. "Ughhh the love of my life," I smile as we walk into Starbucks. I ordered a chocolate chip frappe and a pink cake pop, and so did Tyler. I paid for this since Tyler was paying for the fair. We sit at a table and start talking. "I don't wanna go back home," I whine. "Me neither. But we still gotta week and a half until we go back home so I'm just gonna suck in every moment of this!" He throws his arm up. "Tbh with you Tyler, your weren't yourself at the pool." I look up at him. "What you mean?" 
    "You were just so like, sad and stuff, I don't know it was just wierd."
     He grabs my hands in his. "I needed you Pai Pai."
     I smile. "I needed you too."
     "Order for Pai Pai!" I walked over to the counter and before I got there some random guy grabbed my but. "Cakes!" Him and his friends thought it was so funny. Ty must've saw, because he started coming over. But before he got there, I took the guys hot mocha and threw it on him. "How bout them cakes," I said, smiling and grabbing our order. I had gave Tyler his drink and grabbed him by the arm and then walked out.
    We walked in silence for a little while because I felt tears of anger feeling my eyes. What kind of guy does that. It also made me wanna cry because how Tyler was right there to protect me. Nothing like that's ever happened to me before, and I was just in shock. "You okay?" I look at him and take a deep breath. "Yeah." He pulls me into a side hug and we walk like that all the way to the fair.