My eyes widened a little in realization. “The beach? She’s at the beach?”

   “Bingo.” Kaoru chuckled. I frowned, “Well I can’t go there right now. My flight is about to be called and if I go I might miss it and Mojo will go bonkers.”

   “Bonkers? Dude, really?” Butch laughed, “You’re already using British slangs?”

   I glared at him, “Shut it.” I snapped. He instant shut up and rolled his eyes. “Whatever”

   “So what are you going to do now?” Boomer asked. I thought for a while. I can’t go. Maybe Momoko just couldn’t handle seeing me off so she went to the beach? That must be it.

   “Well, you guys know I can’t go, might as well leave it at that.” I shrugged.

   But I know deep inside I’m not fine with that. I want to hold her and kiss her because I won’t be able to do that once I leave.

   “Oh puh-lease, just sit there and wait while I fetch miss dramatic pinky.” Kaoru rolled her eyes and began walking away. “Y-you will?” I splutter. She paused and turned, “Of course! That girl is just being dramatic.”

   Miyako giggled, “Yes, yes. I know Momoko wants to see you right now but she went to the beach instead because she doesn’t want to see you leave. It’s hard for her.”

   “So, I’ll bring her here. Just wait. I’ll even drag her here if she doesn’t want to.” Kaoru laughed followed by everyone’s laughter. A grin played on my lips.

   “Thanks Kaoru. I hope you make it in time.” I chuckled. She smiled and nodded. “Oh don’t worry your pants; I’m going to make it alright!” She gave me a thumbs-up and began to run to the exit.

   I just hope she will.

***

-Kaoru’s POV-

   I ran like my life depended on it. Well, not mine but someone else’s. Momoko’s being miss dramatic pants right now and won’t come to the airport to see Brick leave.

   In my opinion, she needs to be there to see him off. I know it’s hard for her and for anyone to see your loved one leave and be back after a few years. Because you know it, you’ll miss that person. You can Skype or whatsoever but still, he’s not there.

   Talking to him face-to-face is way different that Skyping and emailing for two years.  It only feels like your talking to a machine with his face on the screen. Soo…she needs to be there till’ the last minute. Give him your farewells, hug and kisses.

   I swear that will feel better rather than moping around in sadness in the beach. Jeez.

   I handed the taxi driver 20 bucks and sprinted off to the beach. I need to be fast or else I won’t make it in time. It’s finally happening. The red leader of the ruffs is going to London today. A lot can happen in those two years, who knows what will.