One Step From Hell

Start from the beginning

Frieza laughed and pointed his finger at Goku.

- "Watch out Goku!!! Dodge it!!" The dwarf shouted and we got away from there.

-"You're insolent junk." Frieza said, firing. Goku hit him with his hand and it exploded in the sky. Frieza kept firing, but Goku deflected them all.

-"Impossible, he rejected all my attacks with one hand." Frieza said in surprise.

- "Haha..ha, Frieza....you better fight with......all....your strength, because...... he is what you....most ..... fear." Vegeta had a hard time speaking. He was sore and tried to get up. Frieza got angry and aimed his finger at him and shot him in the heart. Vegeta collapsed on the ground, barely alive.

"Vegeta, you know I hate jokes." Frieza said with a half smile.

- "P...Please...destroy Frieza, he...blew up...our planet...killed our....parents....have no mercy." Vegeta said with difficulty to Goku. Vegeta began to cry and squeezed his fist, mostly out of humiliation.

With his last breath, Vegeta's body went still. He was dead.

-"Finally, he's dead." Frieza spat, coldly.

Goku created a hole in the ground with his kids.

-"For you to have cried and asked me that favor, your anguish must have been so much, Vegeta." Goku said, taking Vegeta's body in his arm

-"If I understand correctly, you were not angry of the death of all saiyans. You felt humiliated by that guy who manipulates them at his whim." Goku murmured, putting Vegeta's body in the hole.

-"I hated you so much, but you had the pride of a saiyan." Goku finished, finally burying Vegeta and turning to see his enemy.

- "For all the saiyan warriors you killed and also for all the namekians you killed.....I WILL EXTERMINATE YOU!" Goku yelled very irritated.

MAYA'S P.O.V.

- "Den...de....Zarbon....Zar..bon...Den..de...I couldn't protect them...it hurts...it hurts." I cried like a disconsolate girl. No one could come to comfort me, I'm stupid. I know this is not real, but it feels real. My chest hurts a lot.

 My chest hurts a lot

- "This is pathetic." Akashiro grumbled, annoyed. I didn't look at her, just looked at my hands on my thigh, kneeling like a defeated and lost person. Akashiro continued talking, I didn't pay any attention.

- "Your body still hasn't gotten used to my power, if I lose my power, you lose consciousness. You are hurt and I see that you didn't listen to me, girl." I heard her walking towards me.

- "Hey, you gotta get up you know... Are you listening to me?" She put a hand on my shoulder and I responded with a slight nod.

-"Your friends out there need you." She murmured in a soft voice. I had never heard her sound like that before. I lifted my face and looked at her. She smiled at me, not like the usual evil one, but a real smile.