Netflix & Chill and More

"Recap"

"You will be mine one day" he said under his breath. "What was that" I question. "Oh nothing... Let's go to my house to watch Netflix" he said smirking. "Ok" I said and we left.

We went to Jacob's house "Mom I'm home". Jacob said  *silence* "Mom" Jacob said one more time. "I think she not here smarty pants" Trying not to laugh. There was a note we read it and it said she's not going to be home for two days. "OK let go to my room to watch netflix" Jacob said as a smirk  appeared on his face. I follow Jacob as he lead me to his room.

We watch Goosebumps since we like horror movies.As we was watching the movie Jacob rub his hand on my thigh. "What are u doing" I said. "Nothing..lets just continue watching the movie" He said. His hand start higher to my lady place what causes me to moan he kiss me hard core unexpectedly I kiss back he put me on his lap I started grinding oh his d*ck. I felt something hard I look down I saw his hard boner "Babygirl why did u stop" Jacob whined "Jacob I think ur friend want to join us" as I said that he look down and said "can I go inside you". I nod my head

Warning⚠Dirty Sex Scenes🍆

He is on top I'm on the bottom. We took each other clothes threw it on the floor. We're naked he stick one finger in me then three then five like his fingers.

EAT me out like wtf I mean it not bad😏 after he got a condom put it on and slowly go in. He fast he hit my G-spot "Faster Faster FASTER" I moan. " What's my name" He say grinning. " Jacob.....DADDY" I said he went deep and real faster he hit my G-spot every time. I turn him  around now I'm on top of him. I grind and suck his neck he moans. "Babygirl just like that Ahh Yess. I shower him with kisses as I reached his lower part I suck his d*ck and  did it faster also lick the tip to tease him."Baby stop teasing" he said as he got his hand and bob my head up and down. We filled the house with moans.

After 15 mins we stop to breath and Jacob falls  to sleep. I think did I just have sex with my best friend. I think that all night till I drift off to sleep.