33 - Carlie

Carlie

Could it get any worse? I was sick of Whitney's sighs, giggles, and constant dates! She looked ridiculous. She was totally in love with that fucker. Mac and I caught her staring at him while he worked at our house. The smiles they exchanged were annoying! And disgusting! Ew! Really, I was this close to getting sick 'cause of them!

"Happy morning to you all! Love ya." She said, while she danced inside the kitchen, and kissed Daddy's cheek "Love ya." She kissed Dad's "Even love yooooooou!"

She filled my face with disgusting kisses!

"Get oooooooooff!" I groaned, pushing her away "Geez! Go kiss your boyfriend! This is just wrong!"

"Oh, shut up, my little cutie!" She smiled, taking her seat at the table and humming some stupid song.

Ew... Just EW. Ok, so Rai's gorgeous. And he's... kinda nice. And funny. Still! They could cuddle awaaaaaaay from me! C'mon, they've been going out for like a year - ok a month -, it's about time to tune it down, right?!

Dad wasn't happy about this relationship, either. I think he secretly hopes they break-up real soon.

"Gotta go." Daddy said, getting up and kissing Dad quickly "Love you all!"

Whitney took me to school, and of course, her boyfriend was there too. Jesus, give me a break, will you?!

"They're disgusting" I grumbled to Santana, who smiled.

"I think they're cute." Rai's sister said, then sighed "I'm just worried... My brother Carlos is comin' out from jail this weekend. They're gonna throw a party and everything. I don't know if he'll take this thing between them lightly..."

Ok, I might be grossed out by my sister and her boyfriend – who war now making-out in complete view of my school! -, but I didn't want anyone try to break them apart. Whit was happy. I've never seen her like that, all... girly! She liked Rai, and there was noooo way in hell someone would hurt her.

"What do you mean?" I asked, lightly, like I wasn't even caring.

"Carlos has this... way of thinkin'. He thinks the familia is the most important thing, and the Cuervos is his family. Papá, Rai and I are everythin' to him" Santana said, her brown eyes worry, looking at her brother and his girlfriend.

"What does Whit got to do with any of that Crow shit?!" I growled.

"He'll think she's an outsider. And an outsider is an enemy. Rai's into Whitney, so she's a distraction."

So... Jail-boy thought my sister would be a distraction! We'd see about that. If he as much as looked at her weird, I would poke his eyes out!

Whitney was laughing with her stupid boyfriend when she picked her phone. I saw my sister turn white as a sheet. She looked like she was gonna cry or faint, or both. Rai tried to talk to her, but she pushed him aside. She kept talking on the phone, grabbed her car keys and got into it.

"What da hell?!" I mumbled to myself, as I saw Rai try to talk to my sister, as she drove by.

He ran to the car and followed her. Ok... something had come up... something bad... The way Whitney looked, I would guess it was an awful disaster.