"I'm too scared to look."

"Then why did you even want to play this?"

"I don't know!"

When you pick up the next piece of paper, the footsteps are louder and quicker. Naomi squeaks and squeezes you tighter. You can tell she's not watching you anymore.

"Naomi, watch. I need help finding the notes."

"I'm too scared!"

"Just help me? It's not real, it's just a game. And I'm right here."

"Okay." You swear you're going to get bruises from Naomi's fingers. She looks up at the screen.

"Tell me if you see any little white things on the walls."

"YOU'RE GOING IN THERE?!"

"There might be a note in here, can you look and help me?"

"It's just a game it's just a game it's just a game," she whispers to herself.

Suddenly, static appears. Naomi shrieks like a banshee. You make the character run into the building and hide.

"Is he gone?" Naomi asks.

"No," you laugh and turn corners, looking along the tiled walls of the building. "Is this a bathroom or something?"

"Can you hold me?" Naomi says softly.

"What?" It's not that you didn't hear her, you don't believe her.

"Can you put your arm around me so I feel safe?" She says louder.

With a feeling of pride and joy that you can be Naomi's protector, you wrap your arm around her waist and keep the controller in your lap so you can reach it. Instead of burying her face, she rests her cheek on your shoulder and watches you play.

"It's not here," you inform her, trying to focus on the game to distract from your overwhelming gayness.

"Well that was a waste of time," she pouts.

You make your way out of the building. You can barely see anything in front of you. "Aw man, I think our flashlights running out."

"YOUR FLASHLIGHT CAN RUN OUT?!"

"Stop screaming!"

Static.

Naomi screams.

Static.

Then he appears before you. The faceless man himself. You both scream. Naomi grabs the controller to try to turn around and run away, but you accidentally walk right into him instead. The entire screen goes white. His zoomed in face is the last thing you see until the T.V. is turned off.

You're holding onto each other, frightened for your lives. It's pitch black with the T.V. off.

"Lets not play that again," you say.

She agrees.

After about five minutes of holding each other and shaking, you crash on the couch.

~~~

Stomp stomp stomp

It's him. It's Slenderman. He's come to get you.

You open your eyes and see nothing. You and Naomi are tangled in each other like seaweed. She's snoring. The stomping is probably just someone partying on the floor below.

Then, stompstompstompstomp

Naomi wakes up and screams. Did she have a nightmare?

"(Y/N)!! He's coming!!"

"Who?"

"Before he kills us, I just want to tell you-"

The door opens.

Naomi spits out in one breath. "I love you (Y/N)! As more than a friend!"

The lights turn on. There stands a very angry Junichirou.

"Onicchan!!!" Naomi squeals and runs to him.

"If I had known about this I wouldn't have left you two alone together," he growls, a very frightening aura surrounding him. He's talking to you more than Naomi.

"Junichirou," you say to him. "Onissan, I love your sister very much."

Naomi slowly turns around with the biggest smile you've ever seen. Junichirou growls so low in his throat he sounds like Atsushi.

"I've always loved her, and I always will love her. I swear on my life that I'll never hurt her, or let anyone hurt her."

"You swear on your life?" Junichirou asks.

"Yes!"

"Okay." He says. "If you hurt my sister, I will kill you." He walks away to his room.

Naomi sprints to the couch and jumps on you, throwing her arms around your neck and laughing joyously. You hold her tightly, falling back onto the couch. She's laying on top of you. You reach up, run your fingers through her hair and kiss the top of her head.

"I didn't know you were such a romantic," she says, looking down at you.

"I love you."