Court Date

I sat across from the girl I once knew as my bestfriend. I guess she was pretending the whole time. Nick who was sitting next to me squeezed my hand. Without knowing I suddenly mouthed the words 'I need you' and he kissed my cheek and nodded mouthing 'me too' 

"Order in the court" The Judge said sitting down in his chair. "So Mira how do you pleed  your innocence?" Mira stood up not a sign of regret on your face "Look why would I do something like that to Katie? Were bestfriends cmon judge be reaonable." I shook ny head in disbelief she was lying right through her teeth. This is not the Mira I knew,perhaps i didn't know Mira at all. A tear trickled down my face.Nick fumed abd and he stood up "Judge shes lying she had sex with the my client's boyfriend" I was a little offended that he called me client. The Judge looked appalled but he kept going "How could she be responsible for the guys and not the doctor? it all happened in one day." Nick was doing a very good job at defending. The Judge nodded "Very well then we have the evidence in the suspect's phone so court dismissed, Mira Valentine is going to jail bail is $550,000. I was happier than ever when the judge announced that I jumped on Nick and he swung me around. "I love you" I told him as he put me down. He smiled "I love you too,for real" and he leaned in to give me a powerful kiss.

*************

I went to Nicks place that night. I sat on the edge of the bed looking at photos he had put in an album. He was In the shower,it was ages before he got out. And when he did I barely noticed, until he hovered over  me sending chills through my body. "My sister took that picture" He said pointing to a picture of his late brother. A cancer patient. Nick told me ABOUT him a few times on our dates. They were on a mountain ans and you could see the air floating around smelling like crimson and mints. It was white every where like Christmas. "it's beautiful" were the words that escaped my mouth.

I suddenly slammed the book close. Nick flinched. I looked up and examined him. He leaned in for a kiss and thats what I gave him only it got really intense when he stuck about a few centimeters of his tounge into my mouth I moaned, then blushed and pulled away. We both stood up I realized he was still wearing a towel. Curiosity ate me alive as I wondered what was behind that towel. I raped Nick with my eyes taking in every sexy aspect unil I couldn't take it anymore I stepped forward and ran my hands on his stomach feeling his abs. He pulled me close to him and grinded me against his groin he let out a grunt which made me kinda wet for him. I whispered in his ear "so my doctors appointment is Monday at 3:15 pm" It felt weird about telling him I mean I was impregnated by a nother guy...a man per say. But he nodded "ok we can go together" I didnt know what else to do but hug him tight and tell him I love him. With all the shit we've been through he needs to here it.

******************