Numb

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I was in a hospital bed. The room was empty. As I began to lay back down in bed the doctor walked in followed with my mom, dad, Mira, and Aiden. Thoughts from last night rushed in like a movie on fastforward. "Get out....now" I spoke coldly looking at Mira and Aiden. The only people I thought I could trust were not trust worthy, filthy in all thier lies they told me.

Mira had a saddend look on her face, and Aiden looked like he just ran a marothon and was exhausted. The doctor made them leave to protect my stress level. my heart felt heavy and I just needed to be left alone.

I sat in a corner at home. It was dark and everyone was asleep except me. I was awake and I felt sick, sick to my stomach. I was numb, shutting down, helpless.

My mom knocked on my door and called my name. I remained silent. I had thought I locked my door but thought wrong when my mom walked through the door.

"Aww sweetie Itll get b-" I cut her off. "no, no mom, he cheated on me, worser with my best friend. I never as much even looked at the guy she liked, now shes fucking with the one I cant help but love mom!" I sobbed in her shirt. And i just sat there crying, thats all I needed to do was cry.

I didnt go to school that day I lay in my bed. I hadent come out of my room, and I hadent shed a tear. I read a couple of books, ate very little snacks, amd took a nap. I didnt know what to feel, I couldnt feel at all.

"Katie im leaving, and your fathers at work do you mind being alone for a few hours" My mom asked through the door. I responded her with a silence, until she finally walked away.

My phone had rung about 47 times in the last hour, I never picked up, never answered, didnt even look up to see who it was. I didnt care anymore.

The door bell rung. I decided not to get it, but it rung again, and again, and again. So I decided to get up and answer it. There stood, a tall frail boy. He had shaggy blond hair, and grey-silverish eyes. They were beautiful. He had a black eye, and a bump on his lip, he looked beat up and helpless.

"Can I help you?" I asked rudely, I didnt mean to come off rude, actully I didnt care. He glanced at me and then back to the ground. "Could I borrow a phone?" He looked like if he was about to cry if I didnt say yes. "Umm yea come in" I held the door open for him and closed it behind him when he was fully inside.

"Here Hurry Up" I handed him the phone, and went to go sit down in the living room. I heard noises coming from the kitchen. "Dad please, I want to make you happy, please dont abandon me......what about mom, dad, dad, no wait please" He spoke quietly on the phone, slamming it on the table. When he was sure his dad had hung up.

"Is..s  everything ok?" I asked inching tword him, he kept his head in his hands.  And shook his head, no. I put a hand on his back. He got up walked out of the kitchen not saying a word I followed him "Uh no thank you?" I said holding my hips, he turned around in one swift move

"Thanks" He said rolling his eyes. I got furious "You know what fuck you!" I yelled slamming the door, which ended up being my bad since my hand was in the door. "SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITTY FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!??" I screamed gripping my bleeding hand. I fainted at the sight of it.

"I think shes waking up now" I heard the doctors say. I opened my eyes, to see 4 asian doctors and the boy who had used my phone earlier followed by my mom and of course Aiden. Why did he feel he had to come everytime, cant he just go  ahead and go fuck Mira, doesnt matter now that I know.

"Wha-What happened? " I asked my voice straining. "You had fractured a vinal organ in your hand and blacked out due to you loosing to much blood" The first asian doctor said. I nodded my head glancing at the boy and growling. "Can I have a moment alone with Katie?" The boy asked. Everyone cleared the room.