Chapter One

~~+~~

Hey :3

i just wanna say that i might not finish this jue to the fact i might get bored -_- and/or frustrated >:3 with the story

so sorry if your dissapointed (though i highly doubt that) :D

~~+~~

"Aghh, what happened," someone whispered.

"I was hoping you could tell me," a female voice answered.

"Who's there?" a third voice asked.

"I could ask you that," the female voice said.

"Wait, just how many are there here?" the first voice asked.

"Who knows?" the third voice answered.

"OK, that was no help. Does anyone have a torch?" the first voice asked.

Suddenly a light went on. "I do!" said the female voice.

"Watch it!" The third voice said as the light some into hie eyes.

The voice belonged to a blonde guy, with grey blue eyes. He was quite tall, even though he was sitting down.

"Sorry!" said the female voice.

"Here give that to me!" the third voice said as he snatched it out of her hands. "Before you blind someone ells!"

"I said I was sorry!" the female voice said as the light shone on her. She had a mane of brown hair that went all the way down to her elbows.

"Well sorry's not good enough!" the third voice answered

"That's enough from the both of you!" the first voice said as the light was shone onto him. He was at an average hight; he had vivid green eyes with red hair that reached to his shoulders.

"Fine," answered both the third voice and the female voice

"Is there anyone else here?" the first voice asked.

"Let's see," the third voice said as he moved the light around their surroundings "It looks like we're in a cave"

"Good job Sherlock!" the female voice said sarcastically "Of course we in a cave! Even I know that!"

"I was just saying. Sheesh" the third voice said "hey what's..... AGGGHHHHH!!!"

"What's wrong" the first voice asked as he went to the third voice's side.

"I thought I saw something," he answered

"Where?" asked the first voice

"There," he said as he shone the light to where he thought he saw something. As the light shone in that direction it looked as though a pair of shiny red eyes stared back at him. The owner of the third voice stumbled back as he moved away from those clear and unblinking eyes, dropping the torch. The first voice picked up the fallen torch and son it to where the third voice saw the red eyes.

"Who's there?" he asked when he found the pair of eyes "show your self!" he demanded when there was no answer.

The pair of eyes started to move forward, no longer red but a perishing black eye.

The eyes belonged to a tall figure with long black hair that reached to his knees. The figure walked to were the first and third voices were.

"What were you doing back there?" asked the first voice

"You scared the site out of me!" complained the third voice

The figure just stared at them. Then crouched down and started too scribal on to the dirt of the cave.