ONE-My Maybe Crush

A/N: Ok so I'm trying to create a story that I dont cringe to when I read it so if you do I am so sorry but thanks to whoever is reading it. So uh... bye and have a good time cringing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[John]

I was staring off into space in astronomy class. As the teacher was droning on and on about Saturn's rings, I felt someone staring at the back of my head. I turn in my seat, telling them to fuck off.

"Hey quit-" But my sentence was cut short when my eyes met with his blue-gray pair. There's a slight smile playing on his lips. His strong sharp jawline, with his soft cheek bones, all of it made me feel bubbly inside.

I smiled at him and then frown with realization.

First of all, he's a guy and I'm totally straight...right? But most of all, he was Justin Keller, the popular guy in school and in the whole town. Star athlete, dream boy and my bully. And I couldn't understand why he was looking at me.

"Uh... What do you want?" I ask. My voice was shaky. Maybe because he's really hot or I'm just genuinely scared of him. He can be really intimating at times. Especially when he punches me in my face.

His eyes shifted to my lips and his smile got bigger.

"You." Was all he said before he grabbed my arm, pulling me out of my seat, pushed me against his chest, and put his soft fulfilling lips on my own. The class just seemed to fade away and it was just me and Justin in the room. Alone.

Of course I was confused and shocked but I wasn't thinking about anything but Justin. His baby soft skin, his hard abs that I just want to lick every inch of. I had the wanting of his lips on mine and I was no longer shocked or confused. He grabbed hold of my thighs, still kissing me, and said "Jump." and I obeyed.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and place my hands in his soft dirty blonde hair. Kiss after kiss, the bulge in both our pants were throbbing unbearably so we moved to the nearest table. I'm on my back and Justin is on top of me in the most suggestive way. Still kissing and panting, I quickly unbutton his blue denim jeans.

"Wait." Said Justin. His eyes were looking into mine, saying to keep going.

"What is it? Did I do something wrong?" I ask. I leaned myself on my elbows and looked at his beautiful face.

Somehow his shirt disappeared making stare at his chest, my hands were rested on his v-line. I slowly move my hands up and down, side to side, remembering the way his skins feels on mine.

"Wake up." He said. Wake up? What does he mean? His looked right in my eyes or in my soul. I couldn't tell the difference.

"Wake up? I'm already awake." I sit up off the table. I don't understand. What's happening? Is he pranking me? Probably. I close my eyes, trying to make sense of what he's saying.

"John, wake up. You're gonna be late for school." This time it wasn't Justin's voice. It sounded like a woman's. I open my eyes to see me in my bed, tangled in my black sheets. I look around my small room, clothes littered on the floor, candy and food wrappers on my bed and school books all over my desk, a boner in my shorts and no Justin.

I can still feel his silky skin on my finger tips. But this can't be happening. He's been my bully since elementary. I moved away because of him and he followed me. He hates me because im just me. And I hate him because he's just him. Clearly I didn't hate him in that dream though. Ugh... I don't want to think about it anymore!

"JOHN! You have 10 minutes till George gets here!" Oh shit. I totally forgot. Why mom, why would you say yes to him. My mom's car broke down a week ago and Justin's father, Gorege, told her that he would love to help pick me up every morning till her car is fixed. Of course my mom would fall for it because Gorege is rich and good looking. And i think that have a thing. Im literally shuddering... Ew.  I'm really not looking forward to today but I untangle myself from the sheets, go take a shower and change.

I walked down the stairs, the smell of pancakes and bacon in the air. My mom was at the stove, hair in a ponytail, face in concentration of properly mixing the pancake mix.

"Hey mom." I give her a kiss on the cheek and sat down at the kitchen island.

"Hey sweetie." She placed a plate of bacon, pancakes with maple syrup and a cup of orange juice. The perks of being an only child.

I dug into the food, but bite after bite I had an uneasy feeling about today yet I have that feeling everyday so what do I know?

I finished my food, grabbed my backpack and watched t.v. while I waited for George. But my mind wasn't focused on how SpongeBob became a ninja. It was focused on Justin, his buff arms, those beautiful eyes, his soft dangerous lips.

Hold up. He is a rude, evil person that doesn't care about anyone but himself. And I'm straight, right? So why do still want him to be next to me, laughing, holding my hand, telling me a dirty joke?

DING DONG!

My mind was still on Justin and that confused me deeply. I wanted to forget that dream ever happened. I opened the door, and the only thought that ran though my mind was Fuck my life.

It wasn't George at the door, taking me to school. It was his son, my bully, the school's pretty boy and from what I realized two seconds ago: my MAYBE crush:

Justin Keller.