Chapter 14:Everyone's together, thats all that matter's

HELLO ALL I KNOW I HAVEN"T UPLOADED SO I ACCEPT YOUR HATINESS:)

OH WELL:)

SONG: Never gonna leave this bed- Maroon 5:)) LOVE IT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, urm, I.....I....Hey?" I bowed my head in submission, showing him utmost respect was important, he was Head Alpha. He chuckled at my stuttering and I heard Adrian laughing aswell, I blushed, wondering what was so funny.

"Well, not many people have stuttured like that and just said hey to me beofre, its very original, quite funny, Adrian knows that because his first words to me were filled with stutters and finifhed with a Nice to meet you mr alpha sir, so yours was charming." AlphaRulin said, Adrian stopped laughing at me and blushed, looking away.

'aww, baby dont be jelous my reaction was cooler than yours ever will be, I was just born with this awesomeness," I chuckled, poking my toung out, Adrian glared but poked his tounge back.

I heard Aplha Rulin laughing at our excentics and smiled back at him, he seemed nice I guess, "so your here to rid us off our rougue problem? I a;lso dont think I like thm having the advantage of a new drug, I dont want anyone else to get hurt, I mean half the pack got killed and my brot...." I choked off at the end a bit and I felt adrians arms encirlce my waist from behind, I pulled myself into his warmth and let him comfort me.

"Bub, dont worry, he is okay, we will see him inside tonight, everyone is moving in tonight and he will be fine, everything is okay." he whispered in my ear, I felt nice and secure and loved in his warm embrace.

"The young alpha is correct pup, you and your loved ones will be perfectly safe, I and the council will allow nothing to happen to them okay, you are our family as well." he spoke gravely. I nooded and Adrian wiped the stray tears that had escaped and tugged me along to the house, after breifly telling Alpha Rulin we would see him later, he smiled and shook my hand before adain pulled me inside.

"your stuff has already been dropped off, its in my room, I told them to put it there so you could decide what room you wanted to stay in, is that alright?"

"Absolutely, lets go!" I squeled laughing when he raced me upstairs, he grabbed my bags and we walked to the rooms in the hall, I shook my head at the first one, it didn't have what I wanted, and basically? it went on like that until we were on the last room, in the hall.

"Okay, this is the room, my mum originally made for you, but I wanted to show you it last because you might have like the other rooms."