Chapter 4

"Any way i was also looking for my necklace did you fix it" i asked.

"Uh yes it is in the bathroom" he said.

"Thanks" i said as i walked to the bathroom.

"AHHH" i screamed as i saw a person when i looked in the mirror.

Stefan and Elana came running staright to me when they heard me sceam.

"Whats wrong" they both said when they got to me.

"Uh there was a person i am not sure who it was but i had seen him some were" i said still scared to death.

"Um what do you think they want" Elana asked.

"I dont no" i said.

Damon must have heard me as well because he was up here in a flash.

"What happend" Damon asked.

"Clarie said that she saw some one in the mirror some one that she had see before" Stefan explained.

"Yeah her self" Damon said.

"Damon this is not the right time for jokes" Stefan said in a serious voice.

"Ok Clarie come with me to my room and we will take about what happend" Damon said.

"Ok" i said.

We walked over to Damons room and talked about it for like 2 minuts and then he kissed my lips and and i kissed him back but then Stefan had to ruin the moment.

"Every body needs to come down here and we are going to disscues the teams we are going to have for when any bad things happen and in this case the mistery man in the mirror".

"Come on Damon lets go" i said.

"Do we have to" he asked.

"Yes" i said.

He didnt bugge so i snaped my palm he hit the wall not hard i went over to him and pressed my lips on his.

"Come on lets go" i said pulling him to the loundroom.

When we got to the loungdroom we sat next to each other on the loung licening to every word Stefan said.

When we got into the lounge room i sat next to damon we talked about it for a while until we came to an agrement.

"Ok" Stefan said "the teams will be Clarie and Damon together Elena and i, and Caroline, Bonnie and Sophie."

After that i drank a nother blood bag then went to bed.

In the morning i got in the shower and had a really quick shower because i felt like going to school and seing my normal friends which i hadnt seen in a while.When i got out of the shower i heard a pounding at my bed room door so i quickly got dressed being as lazy as i am i flicked my hand to open the door it was Damon.

"Hello Damon" i said with a flirty look on my face

"Hello Clarie" he said back to me with a smirk

"Ok what do you wont" I said 

"I was wondering if you are going to school to day" He asked

"Indeed i am" i replied

"Ok" he said

Before he could leave i flicked my hand to pull him closer and gave him a quick kiss i then grabed my school bag and went to my sisters bedroom.

I nocked on her door but to hear no repliy

I opend the door to find an already made bed and no one in the bed room so i went down stares to the lounge room but she wasent there.

"Um stefan do you no were sophie is" i asked with a puzzled look on my face.

"Um no you havent seen her" Stefan replied

What am i going to do i said with worried tone

"Dont worry we will find her" Stefan said

"Find who" damon says as he apears next to Clarie 

"Well while you were of with the faires my sister went missing" i said 

"Actually Shes not missing she just went to her friends house" Damon said

"Oh thank god shes ok but why didnt you tell me" i said 

"Well i didnt no you were looking for her you should ask me next time" Damon said

"And who is this friend of sophies" i said

"Well how am i supposed to no his name" Damon said

"Its a boy"  i said

"Yeah why" Damon said

"DAMON why would you let my sister go over to a boys house" i said

"Dont even answer that do you no what house shes at" I said

"Um no" He said

Ughhhhhhh

"Wait did you hear that" i said

Damon and i run out side then towards the scream.

There lying on the ground before my feet was my sister 

"Noooo Sophie" i said 

"Sophie are you ok sophie please come back to me" i said crying 

I tried to feed her my blood but it was to late she was gone 

Damon ran towards me and pulled me towards him there i stand crying and crying first its my mother and now its sophie and i couldnt even help them.

This is just the beging