Chapter 1

Hi my name is Claire Anderson, I am 16 and have 3 siblings, 2 sisters and 1 brother, Sophie, Kira and Sam, Sophie is 15, Kira is 5 and Sam is 24.I have always thought my life is normal until now, continue reading and you will find out what crazy things will happen.

I wake up in the morning from a loud irritating scream my sister Kira is a brat and she never gets in trouble because of her age, i get out of bed and see what is wrong.

''Whats wrong Kira" i say in a sleepy irretated voice.

"Your stupid dog chewed up my teddy" she says

"And why would i care"

"Mum" she shouts.

I go back to my bedroom with my dog Mento folowing me and hop in the shower, when i get out of the shower i put a black pair of skinnes on a, black tank top and my black sneakers, i walk out the door and head to school.

When i get school i go over to my group of friends Abigail, Courtney and Brianna.

"Hey" i say.

"Hey Claire" they all say

"We were just talking about who we are going with to the Halloween party next week".

"Cool" i said

"Who are you going with" Brianna askes me.

"Um I'm not sure, any way i have to go to history class bye" i said

I leave without not waiting for any response i hate being late for class and we have a new history teacher Alaric Saltzmen, i head over to my locker grab what i need and go to class i open the door just in time for class and i head towards the back of the room.

Ok class my name is Alaric Saltzmen you can call me Ric or Mr Saltzmen he said.

I didnt listen to most of what Ric had said i was to bissy wondering about nothing in puticula.

After class i headed to lunch i sat down next to my friends and we disscused about what we were going to wear at the halowen party. 

I woke up the next morning jumped in the shower got dressed into grey skinnes a white tank top and my grey thongs then i started remembering about what happend to my sister..... i once had 3 sisters one of my sisters got turned into a vampire and only i new that she got turned i had to tell every one that she died she was my twin sister so she was the closest friend and sister i have ever had and i have never seen her since i was 15 that was when she died she got taken away from this vampire called Klaus. My sister was turned by a vampire named Damon.

After i had finished having my little memory sesion i checked the time damn im going to be late i grabed my things and left for school.

When i got to school the bell rang so I walked over to my locker got my stuff out and went to class i had maths first, in maths i was just dozing of wondering about my sister.

After maths i went to lunch and sat down with my friends they were talking about Stefan i didnt really care but i was still lictening i heard them say some thing about Stefan being related to Damon so that must mean that Stefan is a vampire to.

Later that day when i left school i headed to the boarding House were Stefan and Damon lived.

Once i got there i was invited into the house and i walked over to Damon and said.

"Hey Damon" i said.

"Hey Clarie" he said.

"I was just wondering have you seen my sister ever since you turned her" i asked.

"Um last i saw her she was with Kathrine: he said.

"Kathrine who is Kathrine" i ask.

"She is a vampire they have been getting along really good well when i last saw her they were" he said.

"And were was that" i asked.

"Um not sure on the street some were" he said.

I was about to say something but Stefan interrupted me.

"Are you looking for your sister Paige" he asked.

"Yeah why have you seen her" i asked.

"Actually i have last i saw her was at the grill yesterday with Kathrine" he said.

"Ok thankyou so much but do you know were i can find her now" i asked.

"Um i am not sure maby you can ask bonnie she is a witch or you can go to the grill and see if she is there" he said.

"Ok but do you have any chance of noing were bonnie lives" i ask.

"I will go ask Elana" he said.

2 minutes later Stefan and Elana came back.

"Hey Clarie" she said.

 "Hi"i sad.

"So you wonted to no were Bonnie lives" she said.

"Yeah" i said.

We walked out the door and headed towards Bonnies House, when we got there Elana went back to Damon and Stefans House and i went into bonnies House nock nock i nocked on the door and Bonnie answerd i got invited in.

"So did you need to ask me something" she said.

"Uh yeah well Damon and Stefan told me what you are" i said.

"What?" she said.

"A witch and dont worry my sister got turned into a vampire so iam used to finding out these things seeing that i had to find out the hard way any way i just came to ask for your help."

"Ok what do you need" she said.

"Um i need you to help me find my sister because ever since she got turned by Damon i havent seen her".

"Ok" she said "do you have some thing of hers".

"Yes but why" i asked.

"Because for the spell i need some thing that is hers to be abel to find her i will also need some of your blood and thats all i need from you wait here i am going to get the stuf i need" she said.

"Ok."

"When she got back she was holding a box with candels, a map and peace of paper witch looked like it had the spell on it.'

'Ok now i will need you to help me set the candels out also use this to cut your self so you can get a drop of blood i need you to pull some of the hair out of that hair brush and put it here" she said.

"Ok."

I grabed some of the candels and put them in a circel around the map i then got some of the hair out of the hair brush and then cut my self.

"Ouch."

I put my hand over the map and 1 drop of blood landed on it.

"Ok were ready" she said.

Bonnie started doing the spell all the candels light up and the drop og blood started to move 3 minutes later and Bonnies nose started to bleed.

"Bonnie" i said wilst shaking her "Bonnie stop."

She didnt stop but 1 minute later and she stoped.

"Finished" she said a Little drouzy.

"Are you ok" i said, but then she past out.

5 mitues later.

"Bonnie Bonnie are you ok."

She started waking up.

"Were am i" she said still a bit drouzy.

"We are in your bedroom" i replied.

"What, what are we doing in my bed room". she said

"You were doing a spell to help me find my sister and the you past out are you ok". 

"Yeah im fine" she said.

We both got up because i put her on her bed and we walked over to the map the blood had stoped at Mystic falls in the bush at an abandent house.