Chapter 2

The next day i went back to the boarding house because Damon said he would come with me so he can see Kathrine, i got out of bed had a shower and got dressed into my black skinnies grey tank top and black boots.

I went down staires to the living room were my mum was.

"By mum" i said.

"Were are you going school dosent start until 7oclock" she said.

"I am going to the grill to meet up with some friends and then going to school" i lied.

"Oh ok by" she said.

I started going the way to the grill until the door closed then i ran over to the boarding house damon was all ready waiting outside when i got there.

"A Little late" he said.

"Yeah sorry my mum" i said.

"Oh" he said and then smirked.

We hoped in his car and i showed him the way.

"Uha is this it" he said.

"I guess so" i said.

"We got out of the car" and nocked on the door.

"Who is it i heard" my sister call.

"Its me Clarie your sister" i said hoping it was her.

Kathrine answerd the door.

"Hello Damon nice to no one of the salvator brothers came looking for me." she said

He smirked.

"Well you are welcome to come in." she said

We went inside and i saw my sister i ran towards her.

"Paige its you" i said but Kathrine stoped her.

"Uha uha" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Why not i wont to see" my sister i said.

"Well first of all she does not like humans and if you go near her you will die" she said.

"B but what have you done to my sister" i screamed.

"I didnt do it Kluas did" she said.

"No i want to see my sister" i shouted i then lost controll and started screaming and saying thease wierd words and black mist surrounded me Kathrine let go of me in shock and i ran over to her.

"Paige" i said "You are ok."

She tuned around and looked at me then she did this scary thing and got her vampire teeth out and i didnt move.

"W what has happend to you" i said.

Damon then ran over to me picked me up and vampire speed ran to his car he through me in the car and drove as fast as he could to get me away from them he drove so fast that he crashed the car into a truck and i past out.

I woke up the next morning in and hospital.

"Were am i," i said as i slowly woke up.

"Your ok" my mum said as she hugged me tightly but carefuly "the docters said you would never wake up but i new you would."

"What happend" i asked.

"You were walking a cross the road when a car hit you." she replied

"Then how am i still alive" i asked.

"It was a miricel" she said.

"Can you please get me some food." i asked

My mother left and i called for the docter when she got here she had a cut and a weird thing happend to me the next thing i know the docter was dead on the ground so i opend the curtin not noing i could get hurt from the sun and opend the window i put my hand in the sunlight.