15

ElleChapter 15Like duh

Elle
Chapter 15
Like duh

Lydia, elle where currently walking through the woods with Allison "you know when you said you needed to run a quick errand a five mile hike in the woods wasn't what we was expecting" Lydia gestured between elle and her self "oh before I forget I wanted to ask you something, Jackson asked me to the winter formal just as friends of course" Allison spoke and elle growled slightly "did he?" Lydia asked pretending not to know "yeah I just wanted to make sure you where okay with it first" Allison told her "as long as it's just friends" Lydia was practically warning the argent.

"I wouldn't take him into the coaches office during lacrosse practise and make out with him or anything" elle and Lydia both looked at each other "listen Allison in Lydia defence you guys where broken up for like 2 weeks not to mention, you only dated two months, technically he was far game" elle pointed out "so what Jackson is fair game?" the brunette asked "nope you see you wait one week for every month of dating so Jackson is completely available in 9 months" elle bitchy smiled, Lydia gave her best friend a great full look.

The girls watched as Allison started playing katniss in the woods "what does that do?" Elle asked "we are about to find out" Allison told them, the girls watched as the arrow flew landing in the tree making all to familiar sparks for elle, she winced a little with the light "great can we go shopping now?" Lydia asked that's when the girls heard a crunch, elle sniffed the air, knowing they weren't in any danger as the mystery person was indeed Scott "hold this" Allison said handing the bow over. The argent girl walked off.

"You know I'm really starting to dislike her" elle grumbled "well we both did make out with her boyfriend" Lydia pointed out "you made out with her ex boyfriend I got kissed" elle reminded her best friend. Allison then bolted and the girls decided to go shopping another day, elle then received a text.

To Elle
From Stiles
I'm picking you up

She rolled her eyes at the text, in less than 10 minutes stiles was at her door "and your here because?" She asked climbing into the jeep "scotts mom is going on a date with your uncle" stiles informed her "well what are you waiting for drive" the blonde yelled

They drove around for about twenty minutes "that's it stiles that's the car" elle told him suddenly stiles crashed into it "thanks for the warning" elle seethed as the two got out of the car only to be met with a furious Melissa McCall "are you ki...

They drove around for about twenty minutes "that's it stiles that's the car" elle told him suddenly stiles crashed into it "thanks for the warning" elle seethed as the two got out of the car only to be met with a furious Melissa McCall "are you kidding me STILES" the brunette yelled "and elle" the she wolf smiled "mrs mccall wow this is just crazy was a coincidence" stiles lied and elle shot her uncle a wink. "I don't even know what happened you guys came out of no where" elle was actually concerned for stiles safety against the McCall woman.

"We where parked on the side of the road stiles" she spoke as Peter approached "oh my god what a small world hi uncle Peter" elle faked nice "what uncle Peter?" Melissa question "he's not my real uncle just a friend of my mothers before she died" the blonde spoke threw her gritted teeth. "I think we should call the cops exchanged details" elle suggested "I don't think that will be necessary" Peter told her "really I think I'm feeling a bit of whiplash coming along" "whiplash you hit us" Melissa yelled. "Stiles maybe would go I mean we do have reservations" elle lied "oh yeah right.. erm we shall definitely be in contact" stiles said as the two drove away.

The next day the three girls finally made it to the mall to pick out their winter formal dresses "what's wrong Allison?" Elle asked the argent girl "nothing just have a lot on my mind" she confessed "you should smile" elle told her "yeah haven't you ever heard the sign never frown someone could be falling in love with your smile.. smile Allison I'm buying you a dress" Lydia reminded her and Allison laughed "as far as apologies go that's more than I expected" she told the two best friends, as the reached the top of the escalator "well I'm quite annoyed she stole my idea" elle pointed out "but why elle he tried to kiss you and you pushed him away you did nothing wrong" the brunette stated. "Very true but I should have told you, not wait for you to find out so I will be buying your matching shoes" the she wolf informed the soon to be hunter.

"But I'm going to make a trade" Allison told elle "what's that suppose to mean?" She questioned as they stepped if the escalator "it means you are going to cancel on what ever hot jock or college frat you gave the honour of taking Elle Marshall to the dance and go with somebody else" she briefly explained, in that moment Elle knew Allison argent simply had it for her "him" she pointed over at stiles, who sprayed some perfume causing him to sneeze, he then spotted the girls and gave them a slight wave, elle rolled her eyes giggling "fine" she huffed. The blonde strutted over to the stilinski boy "stiles you don't have a date to the formal do you?" Elle asked him "no I'm going stag" he said trying to act cool "no anymore your taking me" she smile "w-what like for real?" The boy stuttered never in his wildest dreams did he think he'd go to the dance with elle. "Yeah and now as my date you are obliged to help me in my most dangerous task yet... finding a dress" elle pulled him back over to her friends.

They walked over to the dress department, "meet at the changing rooms in an hour?" Lydia asked elle "of course I'll take north you take south?" Elle asked "always" the strawberry blonde winked as elle pulled stiles along. Elle started shifting through tacks of dressing laying the ones she liked for her self over stiles' arm and ones she found for Lydia on the right, "are you two seriously going to try all these on?" Stiles asked looking st the 17 dress he now held in his arms "like duh" she responded adding a green dress to the pile "is this a 24 hour maceys?" The clueless 16 year old asked the fashionista at work.

Elle and Lydia met up at The changing rooms with Allison who had three dresses in hand, where was between the two of them elle and Lydia had atleast 18 each. "God you two weren't kidding when you said we'd be here all day" Allison commented. The best friends walked into cubicals opposite each other. Elle walked out in a pink dress "what do you think" she asked and Allison smiled "you look hot" she told the blonde "I look hot in everything I'm going to FIRE" elle winked

After about three hours elle and Lydia had found their perfect dresses and where all ready for the dance Lydia dropped elle off at home to the blondes surprised her aunt was there "what are you doing home " the she wolf questioned "I couldn't miss...

After about three hours elle and Lydia had found their perfect dresses and where all ready for the dance Lydia dropped elle off at home to the blondes surprised her aunt was there "what are you doing home " the she wolf questioned "I couldn't miss the beacon hills winter formal especially when I have a knock out for a niece" Meg winked causing the younger Marshall to roll her eyes "so who's your date?" Meg asked "why are you so sure I have one" elle shot back "because your elle Marshall" met said quite smugly "fine its stiles" elle told her "as in the boy you where all cosy up on the sofa with, I'm surprised he doesn't seem like your type" Meg pointed out "he's different" elle spoke smiling to her self "now I have to go get ready and blow his mind" the blonde stated going towards the stairs "hunny the was that boy looks at you, you could wear a Bin bag and rock his world" Meg yelled after her niece