08

Elle Chapter 8Today should be fun

Elle
Chapter 8
Today should be fun

The argent girl walked through the halls of the high school arriving at her locker, when she put the combination in balloons flew out and located on the door of the locker was a card.
To Allison
Happy Birthday
Love from
Lydia and Elle

The brunette struggled to get the balloons back into her locker as Scott approached "is it your birthday?" He asked his girlfriend "No no yeah kinda of please don't tell Any body, I don't even know how Lydia and Elle found out" she begged the teen wolf "why didn't you tell me" Scott asked Allison looked at the floor "I'm 17" she whispered "wait your 17?" Scott asked completely shocked "that's the reaction I'm trying to avoid" she pointed out "what why? So you had to repeat a few classes with all the moving around?" He responded Allison smiled kissing him "what was that for?" Scott wondered not that he was complaining "for being the only person to make the correct assumption." Scott then came up with the idea for them to skip class which made Allison kind of nervous but went along with it anyway.

Elle walked into her chemistry class along with Jackson Harris walked over to the two teen "Jackson, Elle if you need to leave early for any reason just let me know okay?" The two nodded their heads "everybody start reading chapter nine and mr stilinski try to put the highlighter down between paragraphs its chemistry not a colouring book" Elle looked over at stiles he rolled his eyes before spitting the cap out of his mouth in his hand, he gave Elle a shuttle wink and the blonde laughed turning her attention back to the book.

She was listening in to stiles asking Danny a few questions "did Lydia show up in your home room today?" He asks "no" Danny replied trying to get back to his work "can I ask you another question?" "Answer is still no" stiles ignored it "does anyone know what happened to her, Elle and Jackson last night?" The stilinski boy questioned "he wouldn't tell me" Danny was slightly embarrassed by this "but he's your best friend" stiles stated Danny just shrugged Elle felt sorry for Danny slightly but knew Jackson didn't like anyone to pity him.

"Just one more question do you find me attractive?" Elle could see the confusing on her friends face and stiles leaned more forward waiting in anticipation for the answer when he fell off of his chair, the young she wolf had to bite her lip to stop from crying with laughter.

After chemistry stiles tried everything he could to get ahold of Scott who completely blew him off as Elle walked out of the class stiles grabbed "what wrong with you?" She asked "you mean the fact Lydia is MIA scott isn't answering my calls Allis...

After chemistry stiles tried everything he could to get ahold of Scott who completely blew him off as Elle walked out of the class stiles grabbed "what wrong with you?" She asked "you mean the fact Lydia is MIA scott isn't answering my calls Allison isn't in school and Jackson looks like a walking time bomb" stiles practically "not to mention Danny doesn't like you" Elle added "now isn't really the time for your witty sense of humour" stiles commented.

"Lydia is at home she's one some meds, Scott skipped with Allison for her birthday, Jackson is slightly freaking out and I'm now late for French" Elle answered him "did Lydia tell you what she saw?" Stiles asked following the blonde down the corridor "no she was to shaken up" Elle told him "well that means we need to go see her now" stiles tried to steer Elle to the exit "why we?" She asked "erm because I doubt mrs Martin would let a strange boy into her daughters room?" Stiles exclaimed "well it will have to wait i have a French test I'm already late for" Elle reminded him "oh come on please" stiles whined and Elle rolled her eyes "I'll text her mom saying your picking up my note book for me" she responded giving in "yes thank you thank you thank you" stiles kissed Elle's cheek and ran off to his jeep. The Marshall girl giggled at the hyperactive boy who was growing on her.

To Mrs M
From Elle
Hey Mrs M a friend of mine of coming to pick my note book up off Lydia in his free period is that okay?

To Elle
From Mrs M
Of course sweetie no problem.

Elle went to her French test as planned but could barely concentrate due to everything that's going on her life, Elle knew that because of the predicament she found her self In last night she could get away with passing if she left, Elle's hand shot up "yes ms Marshall" her teacher asked "I'm not feeling to good miss my head hurts" she gave her best dad eyes "of course Hun why don't you go to the nurse" Elle nodded packed up her things and left.

The blonde smirked in victory as she made her way home there was her aunt Meg who was getting ready "so am I going to hear good things or should I be ready to cry on how hard your life is?" Meg asked her niece "no probably just some minor behavioural issues like talking to Lydia in class" Elle shrugged "okay that's good to what do you think hair up or down" Meg asked she pulled her auburn hair up "sexy stewardess" Elle smirked and meg let it down "boozy house wife" Elle laughed "up it is then" the two marshal girls giggled as meg made her way to the door.

"If I get glowing reports we'll have Chinese your favourite but if not we'll have my favourite Thai" Meg yelled as she left, Elle smiled meg was the best person to be her guardian. That's when the blonde received a message off stiles.

To Elle
From stiles
Lydia has a video of the alpha on her phone so I stole her phone and I don't know what todo!

To stiles
From Elle
You have to delete Lydia will notice her phone is gone other wise I come and pick it and you up and we can put it back in her locker.

To Elle
From stiles
Okay good idea

Meg Marshall was sat in the conference room with Mrs Whitehall "so Elle Marshall, academically she's the perfect student, she has a perfect GPA and really should be IQ tested" Meg smiled proudly of her niece "socially, I'm not suppose to say this but she is apart of the 'it' clique and practically runs this school with her friend Lydia but where as Lydia wouldn't mix with 'geeks' Elle it completely socially well rounded it wouldn't surprise me if she became the first female president" Elle's teacher explained "you know it's so good to here that I really worry about Elle I could never replace her mom" Meg Confessed "well what ever your doing Certainly is working" Meg was releved

When Elle reached the stilinski house stiles was waiting for her that's when her phone went off

To Elle
From meg
Mountain lion attacked and killed at the school, sheriff hit by car

Stiles looked at the blonde "Elle what's the matter?" He asked "stiles your dad got hit my a car he's in the hospital" stiles' face dropped "go okay I'll take care of the phone" the boy nodded and rushed to his jeep and Elle sat there "god could anything else go wrong" she muttered