Young and Inlove - Josh Devine Imagine

- "Y/N." I said looking at the floor so disappointed. "Josh .. It's just we're to young." She said. I had just proposed to my girlfriend of 5 years and she said no. I admit being 22 was young but, I knew she was the one and couldn't risk loosing her. "Y/N, Their's no such thing as to young you even said it!" She sighed and shook her head. "Please, I just love you so much, If antyhing happened to you I would just .. die." I said and she knew I was telling the truth, too. "Josh .. This is all so beautiful and your right. So, yeah." She said and I couldn't believe my ears. "Yes, of course. Absolutely yes?" I said and she nodded.

I awoke startled. "Y/N?" I said and she smiled. "Hey!" She said and kissed my cheek wide awake. I had the most amazing dream but, we were too young! "Babe, come eat." I ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. "Coming, babe." I said walking downstairs. I got their and saw an amazing meal prepared. French toast, some hasbrowns, sausages, apple juice, and buttered bread. "Favourite." I said smiling at her and she sat to eat. The eating was fine until we heard a knock at the door. "Y/N, get your stuff we're leaving." I heard a man say. I walked over and saw her dad. "shit." i mutterd. "Daddy, no .. " She said and I walked in cleaering my throat. They both looked at me. "Hello. I'm Josh, Y/N's boyfriend." I said not really worried but, he walked closer scaring me. "Your the prick who took me little girl out the house, ey?" He said and I shook my head. "Yes, sir. I take total resposibilty because, I love her." I said and he gave me a muggled look. "Love her? Your just stupid young kids. Your young and inlove. Your heat attacks waiting to happen." He said and I looked at him. "Actually, sir. I'm 22." I said kind of happy but, he didn't seem it. "She's 19." He said and I shrugged. He looked at me and after 2 hours of debating he let her stay.

"It's been a long, day." I said and she smiled. I heard her headphones and quietly heard the words 'Hold me close, don't let go, watch me burn.' repeating acouple time. 'hold me close, dont let go, watch me, in this hospital for souls.' I pulled them out her ear and looked at her. "It's okay that we're young and inlove and we're just heart attack waiting to happen. When, I have my heart attack I want it to be with you, Right now that i'm young and inlove and so fucking happy that it's with you." I said and I knew where this was leading too. I got on one knee down and took a box out my shirt. 'Y/N, I love you so much, Your perfect, You beauty makes cry. How am I ever so lucky?" I said and cleared my throat. "Y/N, Will you marry me?" I said and she shook her head. "Yes, Josh. A thousand times, yes babe." She said in tears and I smiled sliding the ring on her wedding finger. "Perfect." She breathed out slowly. I kissed her and smiled. "Young and Inlove." I said softly.

~ Scene :) Hope you guys LOVE it. I see that my Josh Imagines get ALOT of attention and so I decided to update it. Title Is From; Fuck - Bring Me The Horizon and then the lyrics that came out the headphones are Hospital For Souls - Bring Me The Horzon  So, yeah. Like, Vote, Comment. Love youu guys! - Katt Cx