Heartbeat

Here's a Josh imagine 'cause I haven't updated in awhile! Sorry, but you know i've had idea's for the other boys but I really like this one in the Josh Devine series(; Well hope you like it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're on an open bed truck on a highway. Rain is coming down on we're on the run." You sang with passion. You were at your apartment complex by yourself or so you thought you were by yourself? "If you love someone, you love all the same!" You sang and you heard an extremly amazing voice sing "If you love someone you love them all the same." You turned around and saw Josh, your boyfriend of 2 months, "Oh, I feel your heartbeat! And oh, comin' around, comin' around, comin' around!" You both sang together. He picked you up and spun you as the chorus got you both really into the music. "I'm singing, oh, I feel your heartbeat!" Josh sang by himself. "I'm trying to put all back together. I've got a story and i'm trying to tell everyone!" "I got a kerosene in a desire. I'm trying to start a flame in the heart of the night." You looked at Josh in awe as he sang. "OHHHH I FEEL YOUR HEARTBEAT! AND OHHH ITS COMING AROUND COMING AROUND COMING AROUND! IF YOU CAN LOVE SOMEBODY YOU LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME!" You two sang and some what yelled it but it sounded pretty good to both of you! "I know the memories glistenin' tonight. (Ooh) I wanna kiss your scars tonight. Baby 'cause you gotta try. You gotta let me in! LET ME IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! CAUSE I FEEEL YOUR HEARTBEEAT!" As the song came to an end you kissed Josh passionetly. "I can feel your heartbeat." Josh said against your lips.