The Wanted's Siva.

It was your boyfriend Josh's 21st birthday and to celebrate you guys were going to go to the VMA's with the boys. You got freshened up and put on your best clothes! When you came out the lads were already their, They all turned and looked at you with eyes shock. "Do I look rubbish?" You asked concerned. "No love! You look spectacular like always!" Josh says and the boys just keep starring. "You look rather hot then spectacular ey boys!" Niall says with a cheeky smile. Josh just looks at him with anger in his eyes and Niall bounces up with fear to the kitchen. You all ran alone and got into the car and of course drove to the awards. The boys won 4 awards and you actually got to speak, lucky you, "I just wanna say these boys are like my brothers so really I feel like I just won! They've got the talent, they've got the look, and they got a rather sexy drummer too!" You said. The whole audience just chuckled, you guys walked back stage.

"Hello their beautiful." Siva from The Wanted said grabbing you from behind. "Hey their! Could you mind letting go of me say?" You said politely. "Why? Scared your little drummer's gonna come and punch me because, i'm not scared of no ugly punk drummer!" He said. "Say you ain't?" Josh said from behind him with rage in his eyes. "Yea mate! I will lock you in a heartbeat!" Siva said. Josh locked him right in the face and Siva pushed him on the floor. "Making me bleed ey now?" Siva said with a smirk. Josh got up and pushed him into the wall, he punched him 10 times. (Who's counting?) "Josh! Get off!" You protested, Josh listened to your command and now his suit was full of blood but he didn't care. He saw Siva looking at you. He knew that Siva was gonna attepmt to snatch you again like if them two were little babys fighting over toy but Josh didn't like this game. He grabbed you closer to him and kissed you passionetly. Siva got up and left, that's when Josh pulled away from the kiss. "I love you and don't want anyone taking you away from me, please just don't let men grab you like that Y/N! Your not a toy, your my heart and someone grabbing you like that is like ripping my heart out." He said looking at you with disappointment that you let Siva grab you like that. "I'm sorry Josh, I was so stupid for letting him, next time i'll punch him in the face!" You said and Josh just chuckled. "I love you so, so much!" Josh said, "I love you too" You said hugging Josh.