Chapter 1.

2 Months Ago

Hermione

The dress is perfect, a white strapless dress  with small silver beading around the top, the bridesmaids are in silver dresses made out of pure silk, Her hair is in a loose bun with strings of hair hanging around the face and white flowers running through her hair. Ginny touches up on Hermione's makeup but before she could finish powdering her nose, Harry came running in.

"What now?" She asked turning towards Harry.

" We are going out in less that 3 minutes and Hermione still needs to put her heels on." She continued.

Hermione turned towards Ginny. "I don't want to wear those for more than i have to."

"Ron hasn't turned  up, i don't know where he is and his bloody phone keeps going to voicemail."

Hermione felt like her breathing stop in this one second, She ran out of the room and towards the end of hall where Ron was supposed to be getting ready. She burst open to find an empty room, clothes gone, no suitcase. The only thing in the room was a small note lying in the centre of the bed. Hermione slowly picked it up, she knew what was coming but she read it anyway.

Dear Hermione,

I'm sorry, but i can't marry you. As hard as it is for me to say this, but i found someone who had just made me feel happier. I'm sorry to put you through this but the fire was dying anyway.

We were just better off as friends.

With Love,

Ron

Hot tears came rushing down her face, she collapsed on the bed, her makeup running. Her breathing sped up and she started balling her eyes out. Ginny came around the corner and rushed to her side, pulling into a hug, Hermione crying onto her shoulder. Harry came through the doorway and grabbed the note from Hermione, he read through it quickly.

Harry through the note aside and turned around quickly punching the wall.

"THAT GIT!" he yelled, ginny picked up the letter and read it.

"Oh Mione', i should have known, he was a prick anyway." Hermione let out a slight chuckle before turning back to crying.

2 Months later.

Dang, She was running out  of ice-cream. She walked out of the kitchen and pulled on her ugg boots. Hermione was a horrible mess. She was wearing thick tracksuit pants and a fat jumper that was way to big for her. Her hair was in a messy bun and hadn't been brushed in a while. She was not so gross to not have showers, she did that. She grabbed her wallet and keys and sat off to town. She walked down the wizardry town and walked towards the nearest small grocer. Just as she reached for the door it swung open and hit her square in the nose.

"What the.." She grabbed her nose to stop it bleeding everywhere.

"I'm sorry, i didn't see you th- Granger?" Draco stood in the doorway in a black suit good enough to get married in. His hair was slightly darker and parted to the side.

" Malfoy?" She questioned.

"The one and only." he grabbed the sides of his suit and spun on his heels, smirking.

"Ugh, i really don't feel like talking to you right now." Hermione said, still holding her nose.

"Oh, and what makes you say that?"  He said stepping aside form the doorway to let people enter and exit.

" Well Malfoy, your probably going to give me grief about how Ron left me on our wedding day an-" She said

"Weasley left you on your wedding day?!" He chuckled

"See what i mean? Now can you just let me get my ice-cream so i can leave and go back to sulking on my couch." she pleaded.

" I have an idea, and it's perfect, Take my Hand Granger." He was smirking to himself and that put Hermione off.

"What are you on Malfoy, if you-ahh" He grabbed Hermione's wrist and she was pulled into side long apparition.

"I'm gonna punch you again Malfoy." Their feet landed on the ground outside a Female Fashion muggle shop.

"What the bloody hell are we doing here?"She asked but soon got pulled into the shop by the wrist.

"You Granger, are going to help me live the single life that i want without my Mother pressuring me into a marriage i don't want." He said while signalling the women behind the counter.

"I am going to what?!?" She almost screamed.

" Do i have to repeat myself? All i am asking is too stage a fake relationship to the press, we won't have to live together or anything, it's just to keep my mother off of my back and you can make Weasley feel Jealous." The last sentence got Hermione actually thinking about making the deal.

"I am going to regret this Malfoy, but, after a while, we have a huge 'fake' breakup so that i can actually live my life." She  was regretting every word she just said.

"Fine by me, now for it to be real i'm going to be taking you out to dinner and you have to look respectable, and not in... this." He said gesturing down to clothes Hermione was wearing.

He started whispering to the women who took a quick look at Hermione and then went running around the store pulling dresses, shirts and shoes from everywhere. She rushed Hermione into a change room and handed her the first dress. Hermione stepped out in a red dress that was fitted around the waist, Draco took one look and shook his head. The women handed Hermione another dress.

This happened about 10 times, she found 3 dresses Draco had nodded too and 7 he had not. She was trying on one more dress that the women seemed quite fond of.

Hermione stepped out in a green dress that was simple and quite perfect, it hug her waist and flowed at the bottom.

Draco's eyes widened and blushed slightly before nodding and turned to the register

Draco's eyes widened and blushed slightly before nodding and turned to the register. Hermione came out in her normal clothes handing he Dress to the women.

"Is that all? And the heels?" asked, scanning the tags on the dresses.

" yes." He said simply.

"Malfoy i can pay." Hermione added.

"No, i will." He slid a credit card over the counter and turned back to Hermione.

"give me your addresses and i will see you at 7.30ish." He said quickly.

" 15 Bird Road." She said.

"Right then take this." He handed her a bag full of the dresses and the 2 pairs of heels he had bought her. " i will see you at dinner."

He walked out of the shop and Hermione followed but by the time she got around the corner to apparate in an alley, he was gone. Hermione sighed to herself, face palming and wondering what the hell she had gotten herself into.

What did you think? Please vote and comment that would mean a lot. I'm kinda writing as it happens so if there are any suggestions please feel free to comment.

Xoxo Dramione-4lyfe