Under the Mistletoe - Nico Rosberg

Start from the beginning

"Hey." He seemed to be having a hard time with his door lock when he half turned to face me and a giant smile grew on his face. He went to give you a tight hug that made you swear it was more than friendly, but it was Nico. Your best friend, literally. He was a loving man, extremely comfortable to be around being not forgetting handsome. He was your best friend, the one You love.

"I missed you." He murmured against the tingling skin of your neck . He let his arms loose only to look at you calmly scanning your face taking all the time in the world as if he hadn't seen you for an eternity "My little YN" he smiled and kissed your temple. Maybe for an outsider that would be PDA, but you two hadn't seen each other for almost 9 months since F1 stole him from you. He was indeed acting too adorable, more than you were expecting but hey, no complaining here."Come one, let's see the others." He pulled you along, wrapping an arm around your waist to which again you couldn't complain. His girlfriend not being around really made him more comfortable, or he just missed you. Either way you were grateful to see him.

Dinner was okay but the way everyone was looking at you specially Nico, was slight uncomfortable and weird. Something was up, and you were the only one who didn't knew what exactly. What have it away? Nico not being in his usual talkative mode pretty much sums up everything.

"YN, wanna go outside?" You nod excusing you from the couch to follow him to his backyard splendid backyard which was still green, only darker and illuminated by the full moon.

"Is there something wrong? Why isn't your girlfriend here?" He smiled and shook his head. He knew deep down you tried to be nice to her friendly even, but he also knew you would never truly like her.

"We broke up!"  Your heart beat so fast you were sure it got stuck for a second on your throat and then a wave of joy sent a rush of adrenaline leaving your tense muscles slightly relaxed. Not that you were happy, no, you knew he had feelings for her. But acting like you weren't feeling relieved would be a lie. "She was too much". You simply admitted

"And it took you 2 years to understand that?" You didn't want to call him out but everyone knew Nico could be slightly slow sometimes. That's why He nod without saying nothing else.

"YN"

"Yes?" You looked up at him

"How you feel when you see your favourite things?" The expectation on his tone frightened you the tiniest. A weird question it was.

"Well" You started processing the best words "it's like feeling the air in your lungs, or something alike." You laughed scratching your neck "There's a lot of emotions you can explain, but this one is insane "

"I feel breathless everytime I see my favourite person." He straightforwardly admitted and your stomach might have dropped so low  that your brain couldn't figure out what was happening. He had another girl? Of course. Fabulous, great. Spiffing

"I have to go." You got up and he held your wrist softly without saying a single word. His calm demeanor was starting to irritate you simply because that stupid part of you who was in love wanted to cry because the smart part was bullying it with those words you hated
I told you

You waved my goodbyes at everyone who seemed quite entertained in whatever they were doing. No one seemed to mind you leaving, and it only benefited you

Nico followed you behind to the door and you two just stood there. You were pissed, but the way his eyes brightly shone, and his smile perfectly accentuate his features made your heart simply melt. You looked around once again, ready to say your final goodbye when you looked up and you saw it. The mistletoe.

Your eyes went wide "Nico!" He looked above the two of you and simply shrugged. Of course He knew it! bastard.

"Can I?" He asked getting closer and You couldn't help but freeze. The only reply being nod that was enough to make him smile again. Your mind went from anger, to annoyance and finally confusion. " I feel breathless everytime I see my favourite person, which is You! I love you." You gasped slightly but the German hadn't gave you any second to think when he kissed you passionately starting it shyly.

"I have to tell you a lot of things, but please don't leave. I need you." He pleaded rubbing his thumb softly on your cheek

Safe to say your mind had stopped processing for a few seconds and everything went blank. A few hours later, when you woke up and Nico was by your side, you knew it was not a fruit of imagination, specially when Nico started teasing you about how dramatic that faint was and how you could've just told him you liked him back. But it was you. He loved that about you.

•.•

😂😂😂😂 I know Christmas is over but I just decided to try this one😂😂😂 I ended up ruining it😂😂😂😂