Chapter 1- The New Kid

Authors Note: don't ask me why I'm doing this, I honestly don't know why. I guess I just love the idea of Jason being with a guy before the whole Veronica incidence. Anyway, in this book JD hasn't killed anyone... Yet. But that will change soon. Anyway, enjoy this piece of shit I put too much effort in.

We had less than two weeks left of school until spring break. It was currently raining outside the school and I couldn't help but stare and watch it storm.

I completely missed the instructions we were being told, I was too busy looking out the window... Dreading the fact I had to walk home today.

Then suddenly when I focused again, everyone was in pairs. We were most likely doing group work.

I was typically the last to be chosen when it came to group work and was told to just work alone... But this time someone else was left without a partner.

The weird new kid... Or at least that's what everyone else called him. I honestly failed to see what was strange about him. He seemed pretty normal to me.

Hell, he was honestly attractive... But I quickly dismissed the thought.

I was gay as hell but practically every single time I even mentioned homosexuals everyone would say the most homophobic things so... I learned to keep my mouth shut and to shut off my gay thoughts.

The way he was looking at me from across the class made me melt. He smiled and me and kept staring. I just realized how always it was so I pretended to not notice him looking at me.

Fuck, I could almost feel his eyes looking at me as I quickly started doodling in my notebook.

The time felt like hours long... When I lift my head up again he was still looking at me slightly.

I continued to ignore it. He was probably not doing it on purpose or maybe he was just being weird... Or something.

* * *

After thirty minutes the bell rung. I tossed everything in my bag and ran out of the class as if a murder was chasing me.

I ran to my locker and got my jacket. It was a stupid grey jacket that didn't even have a damn hood.
As I left out the door I sighed, I was going to be soaking wet by the time I got home.

As I walked down the street, I saw him... He rode pass me on his motorbike and stopped...

I felt my heart start to race.

"Hey." He called and like an idiot, I started walking towards him.

"Y-Yeah?" I ask, my damn voice was shacking.

He opens up his backpack and hands me an umbrella.

God, what the fuck was this? Some stupid cliché love story? But of course, I took it and smiled.

"Thanks, New kid." I said. Fuck, I didn't know his damn name...

"No problem." He smiled. "And the name is Jason Dean." He said before riding off.

I opened up the umbrella and started walking home.

God, why is he so cute? And God, more importantly... Why did you make me so gay?

As I walked home I replayed the scene over and over again. In my almost three years of high school... That might be the nicest thing a guy has ever done for me.

I try to remind myself that doing something nice for me doesn't equal that he's madly in love with me... He probably just pitied me.

Jason Dean... At least I knew his name now. Oh course my dumbass has completely forgotten to tell him my name.

* * *

Once I get home I close the umbrella, I had to remember to bring it to him on Monday.

I sat on the couch and sighed, I had to work most of the weekend... It would be a miracle if I could finished all my homework this weekend.

I lay down on the couch and think...

Why the fuck was he staring at me and why was he being so nice was he... No. That couldn't be possible.

No way on Earth that Jason Dean, the weird new kid in school was gay for me, but I defiantly liked him.