Chapter III: The Witch

Your POV: I just got out my relic and something bad happened...Laurance...He feel to the ground and was knocked out...I didn't know what to do...so I got a mask and put it over half of my face so no one could see my face...I took his sword so he had no protection...and I left him and ran farther into the forest, "What is that?" I asked myself, as I got closer, I realized it was house,I got closer to the house and I went inside and I saw some potions and a owl, "Bigglesworth!" I heard someone say, I tried to find them, I looked in the last room I haven't looked in yet. I saw a lady with orange hair and a witch hat, "Hello...?" I said, she turned around and threw a potion at me...I felt sleepy...

Witch's POV: "Darn it" I moved her to a bed and took of her mask and she had scars, cuts, and bruises, I found a relic in her pocket so I tried to study it, I found out it was a demon's relic, I saw a green sword, I think it was Laurance's Sword, "Did she do something to Laurance?" I asked myself, I waited for her to wake up.
~2 hours later~
Your POV: I was slowly opening my eyes, I was a little scared, because i saw a witch right in front of me. "My name is Lucinda, can you tell me yours?", "No, I can't." I noticed the relic wasn't in my pocket anymore, "Where is it?" I said out loud, "Where is what?" Lucinda Asked, "The relic, it was here, I know you have it!","I'll be keeping that, and may I ask where you got this sword? It looks familiar to me, like one of my friends swords." She said, I was silent, "I need to take you to one of my friends.","Who?" I asked her, "You'll see." I was nervous about this, "Ok.." I said.

I hope all of you are enjoying the story, I hope you will follow me, and comment your ideas of what you want me to write about next! ~KittyCatLover1596