Asuna

Asuna gave everyone the short version. Naturally when Kirito had gone missing from his home in Tokyo, his friends and family became very distraught. Nobody was able to reach him on the phone, and far as any of the police could tell, he had dissappeared off the face of the planet.

But Asuna wasn't giving up anytime soon. She was going to find Kirito or die trying (hopfully she would be able to keep the dying to a minimum.) So she called up some contacts her father had before he had retired and began to look for anything related to Kirito, anything at all. She finally turned up something recently where she saw an American newspaper depicting someone in a black coat that looked like Kirito saving some kid from what the paper said was a crocodile. However, it didn't look like a crocodile, instead it looked like a giant multi headed snake.

Ignoring all sense of caution, Asuna booked the fastest flight to America she could find, and then she flew all the way to Florida where it had happened. On the way there apparently, the pilot, who wasn't really a pilot but a cyclops in a pilot's uniform, tried to kill her on flight. However, she had been mysteriously saved by some weird misty woman who gave her a beautifull thin long white sword that had a milky white blade. She had then proceeded to mercilessly stab the cyclops in the eye, which really freaked the passengers out, because they thought the cyclops was just an ordinary terrorist for some reason.

The next thing Asuna knew, she was nervously trying to pilot an American airline while following english instructions from the radio tower, wondering how she was suddenly able to understand english so well.

Finally, after a series of crazy events that need not be gone into, Asuna had managed to find Camp Halfblood, where Chiron, understanding the situation, had allowed her to stay until she was able to find Kirito (Chiron knew Kirito was coming, man that Centaur knows a lot.)

"And here I am!" said Asuna finishing her story.

"Wow, you had just as crazy a time as I did." said Kirito shaking his head. "And now you can see through the Mist too.....that is just crazy."

Kirito, Asuna, Darren and Hazel were sitting at one of the long tables at Camp Halfblood's outdoor dining pavilion. Yui was riding Tiberius nearby laughing joyfully ("mommy, daddy, look! I'm playing with the big kitty!"). They had chosen to sit at the Poseidon table, mainly because Percy had to sit there according to camp rules, and none of them wanted Percy to feel lonely. They needn't had worried. Percy's girlfriend Annabeth and Satyr best friend Grover, had ignored camp rules and sat at the table too.

Darren was staring at Asuna in an unnaturally odd manner. Asuna tried to ignore this, she had seen this sort of staring in SAO and ALO before. She found it a little irritating, but she was used to it.

"K-Kirito..." Darren said still staring at Asuna. "D-dude....you never told me your girlfriend was so..........WOW!"

Hazel and Annabeth rolled their eyes (Apparently Annabeth had already met Darren once before.)

"Darren!" Hazel scolded. "I don't think Asuna appreciates being stared at like she's the Statue of Liberty."

"Yeah....."said Darren not taking his eyes off Asuna. "But she's like.......WOW!"

Kirito chuckled. "I'd be carefull if I were you Darren, the last person who kept staring at her like that nearly got his hands cut off."

"Really? Who?"

Kirito scratched his chin for a moment. "Me......I think."

"Oh please." said Asuna. "It was Klein, you were the second to last........Not that I mind anymore when you do it though."

Kirito blushed. Asuna always thought it was cute when she could make Kirito blush.

"So it looks like you've been doing crazy stuff too." said Asuna looking back at Kirito. "Did you really cut off the arms of a real live Titan?!"