Part Eight

(A/n: ya know I'm so fucking happy that you guys read this, but then I read, like, super famous Septiplier books and like, I'm lowkey sad that I can't have that talent... But, I'm so thankful to all of you, so thanks again for reading!)

        When Jack finally woke up, the car was bumping merrily along a paved road and the sun was shining through the windows, warming his body.

        “Mark?” he croaked, and Mark smiled at the sleepy man in his backseat.

        “Good morning! While you slept I got a guy to fix up the car, turns out the engine didn't blow but had some sort of a malfunction. We should actually be home soon.”

        Jack felt his face heat up as he recalled the memory of last night. “Oh, shit, that’s right…”

        Mark laughed merrily, “What, something wrong?”

        Jack shook his head, face flustered, “N-no, just… thanks.”

        “For?” Mark’s brows furrowed in concentration, “I mean, I didn’t do anything.”

        “For… ya know… staying with me through the night.” Jack mumbled, slipping his shirt and jumper back on, his hair still rumpled from sleep.

        Mark grinned at his adorable sheepish look, “Aw, of course. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

        Jack seemed flustered, as he'd just woken up, was still rubbing sleep from his eyes, and was still recalling last nights events-- so Mark laid back a little. He knew his subtle flirting must have been having an effect on Jack, especially since the lad was straight.

        While Mark drove, Jack climbed into the passenger seat and stared aimlessly out the window, his mind full of thoughts about his mate. Did last night hold any meaning? Did what happened last night have anything to do with Mark’s sexuality? Jack was one of the few who knew of Mark being bi, other than Felix, Ken, Matt, and Ryan. Daniel had known, too, of course, along with Team Edge and the Game Grumps.

        Was what happened last night a normal thing? It couldn’t be. Jack had never done that with anyone, but then again, all his other mates were straight. He shook his head, trying to dispel the thoughts that consumed his brain.

        Mark pulled into Jack’s driveway, and parked. “So…” Mark started.

        “Uh, thanks. For bringing me.” Jack pulled his jumper close to his body, looking down and checking his phone. 0900, well, we’re not going to school today.

        “No school today.” Jack sighed, climbing out of the car.

        “Guess not,” Mark laughed, leading Jack to his door.

        They both turned to face each other, a silly grin on Mark’s face and a light blush on Jack’s.

        “I had a great time.” Jack smiled.

        “Me too.” Mark said, and Jack noticed the man’s hesitance, as if he was debating whether to do something or not.

        Was he…?

        Jack’s eyes widened as he realized Mark leaning in for a kiss, and he awkwardly ducked down.

        Mark seemed to realize his slip up, and blushed automatically, “Uh, I have… I have to go… record…” He took off, hopping in his car, starting it up, and peeling out.

        Jack stood in front of his house, face flushed and eyes wide, not quite sure on what had just happened.

  (A/n:

...I can't write.

  Please vote. Let's see if we can get to 5 VOTES, 5 FUCKING VOTES!!!! CAN WE DO IT?!?!! I DUNNO!!!!!

Shoutouts!!!!!!

Today we have WolfieXP for always encouraging me and always wanting more of my books!!!

The other to the_whisk_Dan_fears who is just a delight to talk to, and gives so much support!!!

So thank you guys, so much for reading. If you liked it, PUNCH that vote button, IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!!!--and-- high fives all around... *wa pish! wa pish!* Thank all you dudes (and dudettes) AND I WILL SEE YOU, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

Buh bye!!!

~Jack)

((P.s. I'm still sick))