Chapter 2

So sorry for not updating so long!I got inspiration while changing my wallpaper so here is the story!!

Yuki pov
I said"wha-how di-"
Ik-su"God told me"
Seriously Kami sama,you just had to ruin my day.
I then said"Finnnnneeeeeeeeee"My original name was Kazumi Heartifillia,sister of Lucy.I was talented in Magic and eventually became the strongest Mage in Fiore.I then joined Fairy Tail,shortly after Lucy joined.I was living a happy life until I died

Flashback
Well that sure was a long journey,but this sure is beautiful.

Author pov
Yuki got off the train and started heading towards the Mayors house.She knocked on the door.The door creaked open.
???:password
Yuki:password
???:you may enter
Door opens fully.Yuki enters,she went straight to the mayors office
(Don't ask me how she knew where it was,I have no idea.Anime logic*jazz hands*)
Yuki knocks on door.She heard a faint come in,she went in.
Mayor:I assume you are here for the quest
Yuki:yes
Time skip(boring explaining stuff)
Yuki:I understand ,I will head off now
Yuki went to the forest and saw a bunch of monsters,she prepares to fight.The monsters noticed her and attacked.She defended them off but was so distracted that she didn't notice a surprise attack.(I wouldn't blame her,I mean she was fight hundreds of them.)she struggled but ran out of strength since she forgot to eat lunch,and thus she was killed.She was reborn in the world we known as reality or real life(aka. The world we live in).For some reason,she remembered what happened in her previous life.
Flashback end
Yuki:and that concludes my story
Ik so:that's so saaadd*sob**sob*
Yuki sweat dropped.
Sorry for this phony chapter,I tried to complete this chapter in one day and succeeded,yay!Have a nice day!!