Character info

Hey,it me again.Here is Yuki's info.oh and the picture above me is how she looks like when she was in the modern world.

Full Name:Shirayuki Wisteria(AN Yuki was just her preferred nickname,her real name is not gonna be revealed until future chapters)

Blood type:AB(AN Ouran Host Club reference,never wake her up unless you have a death wish or have sweets or plushies to give her)

Birthday:August 16

Race:human?(not sure until later in story)

Likes:adventure,anime,Hiryuu,original 4dragons,her friends,anything that goes along with pink,technology,music,singing to herself when alone,sleep,comfy stuff,summer!,sweets

Dislikes:her parents,people who treat woman poorly,bitter stuff,being interrupted from her sleep ,bugs

Secrets:Not telling you,you will have to find out for yourself:)

Family:Mrs and Mr Wisteria(adopted parents)(alive)
Real parents(unknown)

Appearance:have curves in the right place, has long pink hair,blue eyes,a weird symbol thingy on her forehead

Background:(AN not telling you what happened before this,or else there will be spoilers)was adopted into a rich family when she was 5(that's what people believed,but not everything is how it feels seems)her parents soon discovered after her adoption that she was extremely gifted in everything she attempted ,she was incredibly smart so they didn't have to worry about schooling,all they had to do was find a rich and powerful noble to marry her.Naturally,she was popular as hell so tons of boys fell for her,she would at least receive 20 love letters per week,but she politely declined all of them saying"sorry,I am not in love with you and I do not want you to love me but not have me love back,so I apologize "It was ridiculous on how many boys were rejected per month,at least 80 were rejected per month.She was browsing through the internet when she stumbled upon anime,she instantly fell in love with it when she watched it,her current favorite is Yona of the dawn.She was constantly bored because the maids and butlers would do everything for her and there was nothing for her to learn because she was smart and super gifted.

Hope you liked this:)

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the characters except for my oc(s)