Chapter Twelve • Macbeth Prophesies

Start from the beginning

"I don't want it to be!" Since he raised his voice I found it fair to raise mine. I didn't want him to have the power in the conversation. I'd feel cornered.

"Then why the hell are you crying and so hurt for?"

"Maybe because I grew attached and have feelings that are undeniably true. I opened up to someone which is hard for me to do, and to know you think this is all just fun and games hurts. I wish I would've knew your intentions before ever having sex with you. I thought it would be okay to have sex with you because I thought I had you figured out, just leave." My tears were rolling now, and never stopping my cheeks from drying.

"This is crazy, you have no idea who I am, so why did you open up to me!"

"I don't know who you are? All the deep intellectual conversations we have shared? I felt like I knew you! So I opened up to you! You made me feel comfortable enough to open up to you! You told me you would be here for me, and you didn't fucking mean it! All of this has been fake from the beginning obviously." I wiped my tears from my eyes and felt a headache approaching adequately.

Minutes went by as it was quiet between us and I was tired of his presence. "So what are you still here for? Go, I don't want anything to do with you." I cracked. "Why is it so hard for you to leave?"

"Something in me is telling me to stay, and take care of your needs." He mumbles.

"I don't need anything else from you, s-so just g-go..." I croaked as his hand rested along my bare thigh. My heart sunk to my stomach and I breathed heavily as his hand pressed into my thigh, running to the hem of my shorts. My hand pressed into his wrist, "Stop it."

"But I know you don't want me to."

My lips ajar and my voice inaudible at the moment, I could barely replied when he thrusted the pad of his thumb over my sweet spot. "Stop." There was a feeling of embarrassment as I fell under this trap to make me feel as if everything was okay. I never seen him be so persistent because, this simply is not him. He wouldn't take advantage of me in any means possible. So he's trying to make me fall into this game of cat and mouse.

He noticed my pale expression, my eyes still with damp rain, and he stopped pressing his thumb over me. His hands rasped through his blonde mess and he sat conflicted along the edge of me bed. I took the moment to refine my position on the bed and tightened up into a ball.

"I don't want this to be what it shouldn't be."

He turned to look at me as I stopped speaking and sighed while clumsily playing with his hands. "But I know I'll be back for more, and so will you. It's all a Shakespeare feeling, a false face must hide what the false heart doesn't know."

I'm in a limbo of emotions with someone I thought I knew inside and out, I guess I don't know him at all.

Stallion Brown

Four thirty am and I'm either sober or high, more than likely high because I have to question my current conscience. I've failed to come to the conclusion that I don't know how to stop Zeus, I can't even catch up with him because I've let him get so far ahead of me. He's at an ultimate domination of sensing another human being while I'm trying to fight feelings and emotions he brought upon me. It wasn't fair in my brain and it wasn't even close to fair with my body. It was a man vs. man conflict but there was only one honest man in the conflict, myself.

My fingers dusted out the cigarette in the ash tray beside my shoe as I had already had my shoes propped up on the small table outside. I didn't see the sun rising any time soon since day light savings times has taken over the area. The winds were picking up and leaves were crumbling like asteroids to the earth. Making all immune to the chilled weather, we abhorred it dearly and loved the holiday's it bought.