"Oh...um...I don't know..."

"But have, haven't you?"

"Well yeah...I just haven't really counted..."

"Next time- this time. Don't. No matter how badly you want to. You'll get somewhere. He'll understand...or he'll walk away when you stop giving into that, and that proves a point right there."

"He wouldn't-"

"Try it. You know, we're pretty powerful when it comes to that area of relationships. We can get a lot of things we want, and then they do too. You'll figure it all out Izzy. Either he's stupid, or he's stupid and in love with you and he's trying to figure it all out too."

"Thanks Jess." I smiled at her, getting another scoop of icecream. "What if he's cheating on me though? What if there is another girl?"

"Then you dump him flat on his ass. There's someone here that's dying for you Bella."

"I don't see Trent that way. I couldn't do that to Justin."

"He's hurting you. I hope he'll pick up the phone soon...I really like him...maybe he's not cheating...he could be truly busy. It's not like you're with him everyday so you would truly know. That works both ways though."

"I just want him to stop pushing me away..."

"Hey, Bell?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't want you to take this the wrong way...I'm just trying to be a good friend...and I think I already know the answer...but did Justin ask you to stop talking to Trent?"

"Well yeah...but-"

"Do you love Justin?"

"Of course I do-"

"Then you really need to stay away from Trent...like Justin asked...I mean with everything going on, you having trust issues with him just because things don't seem right...he could think the same thing with you. It's just an idea, but we don't know."

"I don't want to hurt Trent." I whispered, locking my eyes on the little tub of icecream.

"Is it worth losing Justin?"

"No." Shaking my head, I kept my eyes down, blinking quickly to clear them.

"Then letting him go might be the best answer...for you and Justin."

"But why hasn't he called me? Why is he making me wait like his? Any other time he'd be calling me back immediately and trying to get me to talk to him. Now it's just like he doesn't care."

"I don't know Izzy. I don't know..."

____________

*Justin*

5:37 PM

Bella hasn't answered her phone...I've been outside for almost an hour...waiting for her to come out of the school.

It's not like her to not be here. To come out this late...maybe she's just on the piano...she wouldn't know I'm coming tonight.

But what if she's hurt? What if she saw me and I just missed her and she's already home?

Then I saw Rachel, and I got out of the car, jogging over before she got too far away.

"Rachel?! Rachel? Have you seen Bella?"

"Isabelle?"

"Yeah, sorry. Isabelle. Have you seen her?"

"No, she wasn't in school today. I'm sorry."