"No, it wasn't, sis! He did it on purpose! I don't care about him anymore! I hate him! I'll never forgive him!" she cried.

"What a poor child... I hope that Mikami kid doesn't get hurt."

Shibaki sighed as she returned to reality. She looked to her side, noticing Gale smirking at her.

"S... Shut up!" her cheeks shined red, causing heat to radiate from her body. The heat melted the ice over her, showering her with water.

"Um... master... your emotions are getting the best of you again."

"I know, I know. Don't remind me." she stood up and disabled her pistols, they vanished like dying flames. "The assembly is probably over by now. Luckily nobody caught us."

"What should we do about them? It will be more difficult here on out."

"That Guardian... he's troublesome that's for sure. If we want Grant, we'll have to approach this in a more organized fashion."

"You mean... you actually want him?"

"You know what I mean, Gale."

"Asa Mikami will also be a problem as well. Her power is growing at a noticeable level. I would say moreso than yours when you started out."

"That doesn't surprise me. She did learn martial arts techniques faster than me. He'll soon grow his own power as well. Yep, I'm going to have to ask Ms. Wilson on what to do."

"So this is your room? I can literally die from seeing this." Lola looked around Grant's room.

"If you can't appreciate the art of Anime, leave." he lied down in his bed. His body was bruised from the fight even though he didn't have any involvement in the actual battle.

"No, it's alright. I can tolerate the pain."

Asa opened the med kit, which they kept in case of these types of situations, and then opened his shirt to tend to his injuries. Lola's eyes widen she noticed a massive scar across his chest.

"W... What the hell?!" her calm composure broke.

"What is it?"

"S... Sorry. I'm just shocked to see something like that. What happened to you?"

"It's nothing."

"N... Nothing?! No one just has a scar like that and says it's nothing!"

"He got this from... an accident. Don't worry about Lola, it's nothing really. Do you mind if we can be alone for a few minutes?" Asa asked her.

"Sure thing." Lola left the room as Asa applied medicine to Grant's body.

"O... Ow..." he groaned in pain. "She didn't have to flail me around like a bag."

"Yeah..."

"I mean, come on! At least have a shred of certainty!"

"Yep..."

"What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seem depressed by something."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. I can sense it."

"What is this? Some kind of twin telepathy?"

"No... I think... Anyway, I know when you're upset or something. Is it about this scar?"

"K... Kinda..." she finally admitted.

"Look." he sat up. "You don't have to keep protecting me you know."

"What do you mean?"

"If you want to stop just say so. I know I'm a pain to keep a watch on. Maybe now I can't protect myself, but I'm working on becoming stronger. As soon as my Beta powers kick in, you can..."