Paperjam (Ink x Error): Broken Promise

Hey guys, it's Demon here and welcome to yet another one-shot. WARNING: WILL HAVE FEELS! Turn back now if you don't like the feels.

>You refuse to turn back

You sure? It'll be feelsy...

>You stand your ground

>You grab tissues

>You are DETERMINED to read this one-shot.

Ok. If you really want to.

.

.

.

.

.

Last chance to leave.

>You sigh

Ok, ok. Jeez. Here's your one-shot. Don't kill me.

Ink's POV:

I gripped my paintbrush tighter. Error fired his strings at me. Everything was moving in slow motion. I quickly moved out of the way and grabbed my black paint tube. I only used it in emergencies. I squirted in on the ground and dipped my paintbrush in it.

"W-W-W-W-W-Why d0 y0U pr0-0-0-0-0-0tEct th0sE a-a-a-a-a-ab0m!naT!0Ns?" Error asked.

"They aren't abominations!" I argued as I attempted to hit Error with the black paint. He dodged it, but he slipped on a puddle of paint. He fell on his back as I painted chains on him to keep him down. "Stop destroying my AU's."

"N-N-N-N-N-NevEr, !nKbl0T. Y0u'lL ha-a-a-a-a-aVe t0 k!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!lL mE f!iRst." Error grumbled. I raised my paintbrush to finish him off.

Flashback:

"C'mon, Kiki!" Error ran towards the hill.

"Wait for me!" I squealed as I ran after him. Error sat on the hill, leaving room for me.

"Isn't Outertale the best?" Error sighed. I nodded as I sat next to him.

"I want a star for myself! What about you, Ruru?" I asked, staring at the sky.

"Nah. I have my own little star already." Error replied.

"Really!?" My eyes shone. "Can I see it?!" I asked in admiration.

"You already know what it looks like." Error said.

"I do? Tell me what it looks like." I urged.

"Well, it's a he. He has a paintbrush with a smol ink stain on his cheekbone." Error blushed. "A-And he's cute and his name is Ink..."

"Me!? I'm not a star!" I objected.

"You're a star to me." Error blushed a little more. I felt my cheekbones heat up.

"If I'm your star, promise me one thing." I said.

"What?" Error looked at me.

"Promise me you'll never turn around and stab me in the back." I said with pleading eyes.

"I would never! Why would I do that?" Error asked.

"You never know what the future could hold. If we ever fight, promise me you won't hurt me." I clung to Error's jacket.

"I promise." Error stated. "Do you promise the same thing?"

"I promise." I promised as we looked up at the stars.