XIX

tHiS cHApTEr KiNdA sUcKS bUt IdC Y'ALL NEED TO STAY UPDATED W/ ANDREA AND ETHAN can someone make a ship name for them, Grayson and Rose also

Rose's P.O.V.

'Have you found it?' I ask Andrea, she was searching for the spell that could protect our minds from their spells.

'Yes, I had found one, but there is no way I can do that. I need at least two other witches. And it's the only spell that could do it.' She says as she sighs.

'It's okay. You don't have to do anything. I'm going to give you bottles of my blood that you have to carry with yourself, and whenever you feel a cut drink it as fast as you can. We will fight through this.' I tell her and hug her. She hugs back and nods.

'... yeah I'll tell her' I hear Ethan says right before he opens the doors.

'Hey, you got something there? And Grayson wanted to tell you that he's out for getting our blood and he needs the spell to be invisible. I'm really sorry for torturing you this much Andrea.' He says to her.

'You're not torturing me E. I wanted to help. Where is he, downstairs?' she says as she gets up.

'Yes.' Ethan says and hugs her. 'Thanks for being there for us, you helped us so much you have no idea.' He says and she smiles hugging back.

'Haha not awkward for me at all' I say, because I was starting to get uncomfortable. Like third wheeling is supposed to be comfortable?

Ethan winks at me and let Andrea go. She smiles at me and goes to do the spell for Grayson. Grayson and Andrea were becoming best friends too. Grayson would tease her about Ethan all the time, and she would tease him about me.

'Well sis, we didn't even talk for so long. I mean like, real talks, like we used to do. It's always me and Grayson or me and Andrea, or you with Grayson or Andrea. I miss our talks.' He says huggging the frick out of me.

'Awee I know. We haven't talked about this situation at all. But Andrea will be back soon we won't have time to talk again.' I say, still in his hug.

'No she isn't, she's going with Grayson because they need to stay together just in case something happens.' Ethan sits on the bed and I sit on the floor.

'Okay then. I want to know what's going between you and Andrea first.' I wiggle my eyebrows at him and he laughs and shakes his head.

'First, why do you sit on the floor everytime we talk? And I don't know, we aren't official but we kissed and I told her I like her and she likes me too, anddd some things also happened there and there' He smiles and look down.

Ethan Grant Dolan which girl wouldn't want you. You're adorable.

I'm glad he found someone like Andrea. He deserves it.

'Well, I see you blushing all the time, I never saw you blushing Eth. I'm happy for you.' I smile at him and hug him.

'I'm happy for you and my brother too. You seem really happy, but to be honest I feel a little jealous, you don't spend that much time with me anymore' he says, and as i unwrap my arms he stick out his bottom lip and looks down.

'Awe but don't say it like that. You know I love you big bro.' I stick my bottom lip out as well. He laughs at me.

'I know, I know, I love you too lil sis' he kisses my cheek before sqishing them.

'So, Ethan, what are we going to do with this situation? I'm so scared.' I tell him as I take his hand.

'I don't know Rosie. It's really hard. Andrea has been taking some pills that give her more strenght but she hides it from all of us. She has a lot on her back. We can't hurt her anymore, the spells she does for us are really difficult. I'm planning on going away from here, they're right behind us. That's why Gray went to get blood. Plus, the mind tricks with Andrea. We're about to go on some other place, but we will still stay in New York. It's difficult for me to tell you now. You will hear it all tonight when we tell Andrea too.' I find it cute when he calls me Rosie, not Rose. And I hope we will be able to get out of this.

'Okay,E. I trust in your decisions.But will they find us?' I said.

'While we are moving it's harder for them to find us. We won't do any new spells, this one is weaking but as I said we are moving so it's okay;we will do them when we come in new house. We have to let Andrea rest a bit.' Ethan says as 'he looks down at our hands.

'You actually have your nails painted.' Ethan says. I laugh at him.

'Yes, black nail polish. But I won't ever get my nails done or anything with fake nails. This was just because I had found it in my backpack, I don't even know how it had got there.' I explain. True, I don't know how could I do anything with fake nails, I've never tried them, that's why. Maybe they're not that bad but not for now.

Ethan laughs and then looks at me confused.

'What?'I ask him.

**********************

Had to cut it here because the chapter was 1700 words long and this is only around 900 so yeah, the part 2 will be up tomorrow bc it's already written so ye.

ALSO THERE IS SOME OF MY OLD EDITS THAT I USED TO MAKE BEFORE EVEN WRITING THIS

MY IG USERNAME USED TO BE BAILEYGRANTFOREVER LOL NOW ITS CUTEBUTDOLAN

These are so bad fml

Hope you enjoyed, make sure to vote and comment I REALLY LOVE THAT. You make me smile with it:) 

Until next time,

Mina♥