New Love Chapter 3

I continued walking down the side walk with Alec snoring lightly in my arms. I walked into the local convenient store and smiled at the man behind the register, Jason, who just happened to be a close friend of mine.

"Who's this Magnus?" he smiled brightly and shook his purple hair out of his face.

"His names Alec. I just met him today, isn't he cute?!" I exclaimed and showed Jason Alec's face and he laughed.

"He is, he is! How'd you two meet?" he laughed.

"Him and his friends came looking for me at the club." He nodded understandingly. I switched Alec to my back so i could carry the items that I wanted and walked towards the fridges. I pulled out a bottle of wine and two Sprites, I then walked over to the aisle with the donuts and grabbed a bag of chocolate and powdered donuts. I walked over to the cash register and placed everything on the counter.

"I haven't seen you in a while, how've you been?" He glanced at me and continued to scan the items.

I shrugged. "Same old."

"That was 'till tonight!! Now you've got Mr. Gorgeous here!!" he laughed but then a look of sadness covered his face. "I wish I could find some guy who's not a mother fucking douche bag." He looked down and stopped scanning.

"J-Jason...." I muttered worriedly.

"It's ridiculous, ya' know? It's as if no one cares about love anymore! There minds are all just clouded with-with lust an' dreams of getting in someone's pants!" I watched numbly as tears fell onto the counter. I had never, in all of the years knowing him, seen him like this.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"You know what? I don't even care anymore! I'm fine! I'll be fine!" he looked up and smiled through his tears. "I don't need anyone!" Then the person he really didn't want to see walked through the doors of the convenient store.

Jason's POV-

"It's ridiculous, ya' know? It's as if no one cares about love anymore! There minds are just clouded with-with lust an' dreams of getting in someone's pants!" I felt tears run down my cheeks. This was the first time i've ever broke down in front of Magnus, or anyone for that matter! Except for Grady. I had loved Grady with all of my heart, I would of jumped in front of a god damn train for him!! And i thought he felt the same but after he took my virginity he just left me, without even saying goodbye.... I was heartbroken, and still am even though its been two months.

"I-I'm sorry-" I cut him off.

"You know what? I don't even care anymore! I'm fine! I'll be fine!" I looked up and gave a toothy grin through the tears. "I don't need anyone!" I heard the bell on the door ring and I looked over and gasped. 'Shit shit shit! No! Get out!' I thought. Why is he here?!?!

"Ja-Jay...." he walked slowly towards me and I took a step back.

"N-no, pl-please don't." I whispered and more tears poured down my face. He looked down, ashamed.

"I'm sorry Jay, I- I never meant to hurt you." He continued to walk to the counter. I shook my head furiously.

"Tch, yeah fucking right. You can't just take my fuckin virginity, stop talking to me, and them come back looking for forgiveness. Y-you can't... You j-just can't do that to me Grady!!" I screamed and fell to the ground. "Wh-why did you do it? Do you hate me that much?!" I looked at the floor and covered my eyes with my hair. "Why?" I heard footsteps and Magnus was standing beside me. I could hear him whispering to Alec, things like "No, nothing's wrong. Go back to sleep." and "Yeah, I swear. It's okay babe."

"I-I didn't mean to hurt you. Why would I want to hurt you?! I love you for god sakes!! I was just scared...." he continued to walk towards me.

"Scared? Scared?! Of what!?!?" I was now furious. I was staring to shake due to the anger. What was here to be scared of?!?! Nothing!! Thats what!!

"I was scared..... I was scared you didn't love me...." He whispered and I let out an emotionless 'ha'.

"Why did you think I didn't love you? I've loved you since we first met god damn it!!"

"Because I love you so fucking much Jason!!!! I hated the thought of you hating me!! I hated the thought of you being upset about something I did!! I just- I just want you to love me like I love you!! I want to be the one here for you when your upset and I want to be the one who you grow old with!!" He ran over to me and tackled me to the ground. I looked into his tear filled eyes and opened my mouth to speak, but before I could say anything he placed his mouth on mine. I let out a gasp in surprise but slowly melted into it. I had missed these lips. I had missed his smell, his hair, his face, his voice, his-his everything. He dove his tongue into my mouth and swirled it around mine. After at least a couple minutes we separated and he hugged me. "I love you so much Jason. I swear I won't ever leave again." I felt his tears soak through my shirt and into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and he nuzzled his face, his beautiful face, into the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes my eyes and sighed. I put my hand onto his head and ran my fingers through his beautiful blond hair.

"I love you, too." I whispered. We stayed like this for I don't know how long, but I heard the bell on the door ring so we had to detach. I walked over to the counter and saw a note. It read:

Dear Jason,
I'm sorry I had to leave, I didn't want Alec to get a cold from sleeping outside for to long. We have to catch up sometime, so text/call me anytime. Anyways, I hope things work out with you and Grady.
Sincerely,
Magnus

Grady wrapped his arms around me and kissed the crook of my neck. "I love you." he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you too."