New Love Chapter 2

----Magnus's POV----

I wrapped my arm around Alec's waist and pulled him close to my side. "Does this help?" I asked him. I felt him nod.

"Y-yeah, thanks." he stuttered.

"No problem gorgeous." I smiled. About ten minutes later we came up to the local pizza and ice cream parlor. I opened the door and let him in first(I know, I'm such a gentlemen), we sat down at a booth and waited for the waiter/waitress to come and take our order.

"Hello! I'm Jody and I'll be your waitress tonight!" I looked up and saw a cheerful looking girl. She was probably nineteen or in her early twenties. She handed us the menus. "Do you guys know what you would like to drink?"

"Yep. Can I get a lemonade and a water please?" she nodded and wrote in her little book of orders and looked up at Alec, who was staring out the window. "Babe," I squeezed his shoulder and he jumped.

"Huh?" he questioned and made the most innocent looking face ever.

"What would you like to drink?" Jody asked.

"Oh, uh... sorry. Can I get a chocolate milk?" he asked blushing a deep red.

"Of coarse."she nodded and wrote in her little book of orders. "I'll bring those to you in a minute!" she smiled brightly and walked off towards the kitchen.

"Hey, you okay Alec?" I asked.

"Oh, um yeah." he nodded.

"No your not. What's wrong?" I laid my head on the top of his head and waited for his answer.

"Nothing's wrong, just tired." I kissed the top of his head.

"When we're done eating we can go and stay at my house, kay?" he yawned and nodded.

"Okay here you guys are~" she handed us our drinks. "Do you guys know what you want to eat?"

"Can we have a cheese pizza?" Alec whispered. "And breadsticks?" I nodded.

"Of coarse." I whispered to him. "Can we get a large cheese pizza and breadsticks?" she nodded.

"Yup!" She walked of towards the kitchen once again.

"Can I, um lay on you?" Alec muttered quietly.

"Of coarse." I smiled and he laid his head down in my lap.

"Th-thank you." He said sleepily. I nodded and ran my hand through his hair. I watched his eyes flutter shut.

----about 20 minutes later----

"Here you go~" she said and put the pizza and breadsticks.

"Thank you!"

"No problem!" She walked away towards the kitchen and I patted Alec's head lightly.

"Hey bubs, foods here." he rubbed his eyes, sat up, and mumble a little 'ok'. He dove right into the breadsticks and u couldn't even see that he was chewing. "Slow down bubba! your gunna choke!"

"Oh uh *swallows* sorry. I'm just hungry." he giggled and moved onto the pizza. I followed his lead and started eating the pizza. About 15 minutes later Jody, the waitress, cane back and gave us the check. I payed and started walking to my house.

"Do you want me to carry you?"

"Ye-yeah, please." he muttered sleepily. I stopped and picked him up bridal style. He wrapped his arms around my neck and cuddles into my chest. "Th-thanks." I heard him start snoring lightly and I smiled. I liked this feeling.

****************************

A/N- Sorry its so short but I'm really tired cuz it's like 1 o'clock in the morning-.- I'm also sorry that it took me so long to update, I've just been having some bad things happening; my friends was extremely suicidal, my other friend was coughing up blood, and my family has been having really bad financial problems. But I'll try to update sooner!!