Could I Chapter 12

We were just about to wheel in the room when she stopped,"Just don't do anything stupid.......don't get him mad either...it takes him off edge. Just warning you."

"I'll try not to at least. No promises." we wheeled into the room and he was sitting in a comfy looking chair sleeping,"don't say anything about the walking part either...he might kill me for letting you get up."

She took a airhorn and hit the button. It made a very deafining sound. He woke up."What was that for?!","For not waking up." oops. I forgot not to piss him off. Amanda elbowed me,"You didn't remember what I said?","I just did. Oops."

"Amanda out. We need to have a little chat. Right here and right now.","Okay boss. Good luck.","Thanks." I said sarcastically. My uncle nodded,"alright now.....out!"

I started to stand up but then stopped. Remember what she said. Wait no, she said not to say anything about me walking over to that door. Okay, now don't do anything stupid or dumb or I might just die. Wait, he wouldn't kill me......we're blood. I still can't believe that. Just stand up nice and slow. Take it easy. Do I look weird not saying anything because I'm concerned about that. Screw it, I'm standing up. I would stood up quickly. 

"Wow, you know I know what you're thinking about. Don't worry, I'm not mad or anything.","Really? I thought you would be. Can we keep this to us and not tell her? I don't......" All of a sudden Amanda barged in leaving me speechless.

"Crap I forgot to tell you not to think about it. Please don't do this to me boss."

"Don't worry it's fine. You're not in trouble. Now get out,"he said sternly,"we still need to talk." she nodded her head and left the room,"Now where were we? Well we were at the part where we were talking about you leaving your room to go see Alexis and that was not something you should've done, and I'm sure you're wondering where she is, yes?"

"That is correct. Where is she?"

"She is stable but it might not be for long exactly. Take a seat."

"What do you mean not stable?" I said not taking a seat and tensing up. He could tell I was getting frustrated. 

"Well, first thing is, take a seat," I took a seat,"Second, where she was stabbed was the place where she could've died if we didn't come get you guys sooner, but we might've been a little too late. Sorry about this, she might die. We're not sure exactly but it's a 50/50 chance." 

I was mad, really, really mad,"You know, this wouldn't of happened if you didn't kept you're mouth shut. Why didn't you tell me that you're my uncle in the first place?!" he covered my mouth just from yelling. 

"Well sorry. I didn't want you to freak out about it, so it's not my fault!" he said whisper yelling."I think you need time to cook down." he said trying to sound calmer. He removed his hand from my mouth. 

"Fine, but know this, I'm not forgiving you any time soon though for what you did. I also hate you."

He left the room leaving me with my own thoughts. 

Could I forgive him?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long update guys, school is hard. I'm just doing most of this chapter right know in school on my iPad because I can. My teacher doesn't care. I know I should've updated yesterday cause there was no school and yeah. Go check out Macyn Aka Wild_Blue_Mare because she's awesome and a great friend. Actually go check out all the people I follow. gtg. PEACE!!!!!✌️✌️✌️✌️