"Betrayed for your own good"

~~ DM~~
Tomika:what's wrong with you!?

Freddy:there's nothing wrong with me

Tomika:yeah right after you broke my bestfriend's heart

Freddy:I never liked her,Im inlove with Macy

Tomika:what the heck! you use my bestfriend you idiot!now she's heartbroken.

Freddy:so? Its not my problem anymore

Tomika:why you?! If I see you again I will break your face and mess your HAIR!

Freddy's pov.
Okay Tomika freaking scares me especially she will be messing with my Hair?!
But to be honest
It breaks me to say that all mean things to Tomika especially Summer. I have no choice Macy said If I don't do that to Summer she will tell her dad and make her dad hurt Summer and if I say anything she will do something in were I'll regret doing it ,so I've chose a good way in protecting my sunshine,I hope someday she'll forgive me,this is for her own good.

Summer's pov.
I can't even eat,sleep and think
Because of one person...Freddy.
He broke my heart he said he love me but its all a lie I've should never take risk and effort because he had waste it,I thought we have something special,different but I was wrong. I should move on and forget about him  and especially forgetting about Us.

Zack's pov.
My bestfriend broke Summer's heart I thought he love her and he will do anything to protect her from harm.I feel bad for Summer and I feel so disappointed in Freddy Im his bestfriend I know he will not do that to Summer but Im in shock seeing Freddy do that.I wish this problem will be solved and everything will be normal again.

Tomika's pov.
I will break Freddy's face!?
He hurt my bestfriend
He should pay,he should be disappointed in what he have done.he knows that Summer is so sensitive in her condition,I hope he should think about what his done,but it really confused me I know Freddy  will never do that but there us something fishy in why his been doing that, maybe no maybe its something to do with oh oh no with Summer?!