CHAPTER 9 :D

SORRY ABOUT ANY MISTAKES LOL IM TYPING ON MY IPODD

ENJOY !********************************************************************

******************************************************************************

********************************************************************************

 JUSTIN P.O.V.

awkwardness. awkwardness was all that was surrounding the 3 of us. i learned that the screaming fans name was ashley and that her birthday was tommorrow. (A/N  its friday and the concert is tommorrow ) and the most beautiful girl in the worlds' name was Jess. i cleared my throat and thought about asking for jess's  number but i thought it was to forward so i went with backstage passes.

JUSTIN / ME: do you want some backstage passes? mabey after the show we could hang out and probably get some icecream

JESS: (rolled her eyes and scoffed)

ASHLEY: (beaming. nodding her head so much im afraid its gonna fall off. )

JUSTIN/ME: great :D. here is my room number u can pick them up ( i looked at my watch) in about 20 minutes.

ASHLEY: we'll be there.

she said wth a flirtatious smile

i put on a fke smile and made my way to my car.

JESS P.O.V.

i cant believe that he asked me if i wanted to have backstage passes. i thougt i made it really clear that i did not want anything to do with him. yet something about him seemed so familiar. not that he was the justin bieber but his eyes they were pools of caramel.

we made our way to our room and unpacked i had a feeling that if justin was here then ashley not gonna wanna leave for a while. i left a note to ashley while she was in the shower and told her i was going for a walk.  i made my way to the busy streets of atlanta and kept my head down. before iknew it i was lost. i found myself in a clearing in the woods. why do i always end up here? i turned the oppisite way and started to make my way out but i looked up to see.....

I'M THINKING ABOUT STOPPING THIS STORY... COMMETN AND TELL ME IF I SHOULD PLEASEE

BRE