CHAPTER 5 :D

I COULDNT HOLD IT IN. EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT GET THE STUFF I WANTED I DECIDED TO UPDATE

 JESSICA'S(P.O.V)

JESS: WAIT

the wolf turned around to face me.

JESS: gosh this seems like i'm talking to myself. but can you answer some questions i have ?

the wolf nodded. this isnt going to be easy.

JESS: why do you seem so human like? am i dreaming ? can u understand me tal-

i was cut short by the wolf howling as if he was telling me to shutup

JESSS: i get it only yes or no answers.

JUSTIN P.O.V.

i was tempted to tuurn into human form right then and there just to tell her to shut up. but i couldnt doo that. it's against the laws of being a werewolf. the only humans u are alowed to tell u are a werewolf to are your mates and right now i'm not even sure what she is. all i know right now is that she is the most beautifullest (sp?) thing i have ever seen.

JESS P.O.V

he's just staring at me. but i have to say he is the most beautiifullest thing i have ever laid  eyes on.

JESS; if you understand me...i'm going to leave i'll see you tommorrw and mabey we can talk.

he shrugged. or as much as a wolf can shrug and walked away. i also began to walk away . when ii reached my house i hopped into my car and drove back to school just in time for lunch.

ASH: where have you been you missed two classes.

JESS: i skipped and went to go see a wo-

i couldnt let ashley know about my dream or reality it seemed like.

ASH; went to go see a what?

JESS: (stuff's her mouth with pizza) sorry cant talk right now my mouth is full

ASH: whatever. im going to go shopping after school to go pick out an outfit for the concert u comming or not

JESS: what did you have in mind?

ASH: idk probably some jean shorts, a purple crop top and some purple vans.

JESS: what are you going to do with makeupand hair??

ASH: i dont know probably get it cut and dyed. and natural with little eyeliner.

ashley is super pretty. i dream of being like her she is mixed with super thick naturally straight hair. long lashes and dark brown hair that runs to her hips.and the most  greenest eyes anyone had ever seen.

with that she walked off. i went through the rest of the day and headed home. my mom still wasnt home. shes never really home. i went up stairs showered and but my hair into a hight bun. i grabbed my gitar and song book and sat down on my balcony. i started stumming random notes and came up with this.

PERFECT TWO BY AUBURN (lests pretend she wrote it)

(im not going to put ther lyrics there to long lol )

satisfied with my song i put the gitar down and headed to bed.

like it?? IM DOING A CONTEST !

i need a new cover. the best cover that wins gets... a chapter dedicated to them and also gets to be a character throught out the whole book :) haha pleasee!!!

<3bre<3