Chapter Five - The White Witch

Start from the beginning

“You can't kill her,” Hart said quietly as Riley moved closer to him.

“Why? Because you just brought her back?”

“Because she'll kill you first.”

“I can't die, remember?”

“Then she'll kill you over and over until you do,” Hart said.

Riley leaned forward and planted a kiss on Hart's shoulders, sliding his hands slowly over Hart's hips. Riley's hands moved from his hips to his stomach and up his chest, avoiding his bandage. He felt like he was going to rip it off and stab him again, but Riley wanted something else.

“Let's not worry about that right now,” Riley whispered, breath cold against his skin. Riley's lips found their way to Hart's and they crashed with gasps and desperate whimpers.

“I thought you hated me,” Hart said when he stopped kissing back, letting Riley nibble on his lips.

“I hate what you've done, but I still love you and I still need you,” Riley responded.

Hart strongly pulled Riley's shirt, tearing it apart as his other hand came up to touch the fabric. Riley's eyes blinked, his lips curling into an amused smile. Hart pushed Riley back towards the bed, the younger man's knees touching the mattress, making him fall back with Hart on top of him. Hart kept his hands on either side of Riley, keeping his weight off of him and using his legs to spread Riley's apart.

“Before we go further, I have one more question,” Riley said just as Hart was about to pull off Riley's pants.

Hart looked up, his hair already falling messily over his eyes. “What?”

“Is . . .” Riley covered his obvious blush, “Is your sister going to feel everything we're going to do?”

“We only block what each other feels when it involves pain, but sometimes it doesn't even work. It's difficult to block, so we only do it when it's serious. So to answer your question, yes.”

“Kinky . . .” Riley scrunched his nose, grinning wide.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

“HART!” Seraphina screamed as she kicked Riley's door open and marched right in. Luckily, he and Hart already had their fun and were only laying in bed, staring at the ceiling and enjoying the quietness.

Hart got up and threw one of Riley's pants on, not feeling one bit embarrassed that he was half naked and that his sister knew exactly what had happened, while it was happening. Hart had a dead serious look in his eyes as he and Seraphina shared a quiet moment.

Both of the siblings then ran out the door, too fast for everything to be normal. Something was happening. Riley put on his clothes and followed them down the stairs to one of the windows at the front of the house. Nicholas was staring outside through the closed blinds and Hart joined, clenching his teeth as he pulled away to walk around in circles.

“What's going on?” Riley asked them.

“We had a visitor today, a white witch,” Sera told him. “It left the mark outside, the symbol of war, a warning. We didn't get to see who it was but now the witch is standing right outside, watching the house in plain view.”

“White witch?” Riley asked curiously as he stepped down the staircase.

“Basically a witch that uses their magic for good. They are stronger than black witches, but this one feels way stronger than anything we've ever felt,” she said. “We don't know what he wants or why he's here. We need our mother.”