"So is this goodbye?" I said with finality.

"Nope, not yet," Beastboy said

"The mayor of Jump city wanted to give us an acknowledgement and the other titans will be there. Maybe we can say our retirement by then." Cyborg said and we all agreed.

"For now, can we celebrate?" Beastboy said and for once I was happy that he suggestd. It might just be the icebreaker we need after this.

We made food bought pizza, invited the other titans and celebrated like no other. They didn't know we were retiring and even after all the noise and music died down the titan tower seem ready for us to leave.

The night was serene. I felt nothing but calmness inside but you can't deny that the sadness is still there.

The nest day was our last.

Raven wore a white cloak just what she wore back when we first saw her.

Beastboy combed his wet hair, his clothes were clean and he seem to wash every bit of his skin just for today.

Cyborg managed to fix any of his broken parts and he seem to make his metal parts shine.

I brushed my hair and wore my armor. The one I wore the first time I was here in the Earth.

"Ready?" They nodded and we went to the ceremony.

The mayor awarded us with medals and plaques. Then he showed us a statue of the five of us in the middle of Jump City Park. He said it was to let the people know about the sacrifices we made just for the city. And by the end of his speech we announced our retirement.

"I know a lot of you will be shocked and most of them would be the other titans," the others made protests already, "but I hope you understand. We lost someone who made or gave us the purpose to serve this city well and we can't accept any leader after him." The others shook their heads. Aqualad, menos and mas, and the others all know about Robin.

"And for that we thank you. There will be other heroes to come by and save you all but for now we say our goodbyes. We had more than what we can and life is never the same when the people you have been with is gone. So for now we say our goodbyes and for the others please don't worry. This was a unanimous decision and I hope you will still carry out your duties as we have." Cyborg ended it and the whole crowd cheered.

"So this is goodbye?" I said with tears in the corners of my eyes.

"I'm going to miss you guys! Come visit me in college!" Beastboy was crying and Cyborg was crying hppily too.

"I'm going to miss you too." Raven said and her eyes were also glistening with tears.

"One last time guys." I said and we looked at the cheering crowd.

"TITANS GO!" And we all flew off to different directions. Different lives yet same memories.

Flashback end

It was fifty years later now and the titan tower was the same as what I remembered it. It wasn't well kept and I can see weeds growing out in the yard. Some glasses were chattered and the few metals were tinged with rust. It was fifty years after I decided to come back here.

The others were doing well. Beastboy graduated from college and worked as an animal vet. He would often go to explorations in different countries and discovering all sorts of species. He was known as the animal tamer.

Cyborg went and build himself a good reputation at NASA. He works in engineering machines that are more advanced than what the earth has today. Discovering new galaxies and planets that are light-years away and inventing more and more gadgets.