Master's Precious Kitty

Start from the beginning

He missed being this close to Master, and wanted more. More of anything that Master would give him.

"Have you learned your lesson?" he asked rubbing his reddening ass, inspecting that it was red to his satisfaction.

"Mmmm, yes, Master. I have." He pulled back, looking into Master's eyes with love and adoration. Master looked back at him with a calm expression on his face. How was Master so calm when he was such a horny wreck.

"What did you learn?"

"I need to take care of all the gifts that you give me, Master. I love you, Master. I need you in me, Master. Please. You've been gone so long. I'm achey everywhere. I need you to make me feel better. I've already gone through two cycles without you. I was mewling so much that the neighbor's pests were howling back." He bit his lip with his sharp canines, knowing how much Master loved that.

Finally, Master's resolve was cracking. He seemed unsure, but then regained composure. "I'll deal with that in a moment, but first I have a gift for you." Master placed him on the bed and walked to his luggage. He opened it, taking out a red box. He brought it to him, and placed it front of him, sitting back on the bed.

His heart was beating fast as though he were running. Master rarely gave him gifts. He skillfully maneuvered the box open with his paws, with practiced precision. He set the top aside and looked into the box. He started pulling out all of the pink and red tissue paper until he got to the bottom. Inside the box was a long slender purple metallic bullet.

"Master, what is it?" he asked curious as to what it could be. Is it really a bullet? Was Master bored of him? He got sad at the thought.

Master took the item out of the box and pulled him into his lap, into their previous position. He looked into Master's eyes, trusting him completely. He wanted to feel whatever it was that Master wanted. He needed relief from the heat that had returned as soon as Master had pulled him.

He heard a buzz, and soon felt the vibrations pressing into his ass cheek. His response was to whimper. It felt nice against his red and sore ass. He wanted more. "Master, more please." Master moved the metal object closer and closer to his aching hole, wanting it to hit home right away.

Master moved the metal object away, and he protested with a whine before feeling Master pulling the tiny strip of fabric that barely covered his hole to the side. Master pressed the metal object against his hole and turned it on. The vibrations against his most sensitive part forced a gasp from his body. He jumped slightly in Master's grasp before pressing his lips to Master's neck. He kept giving him little pecks as the vibrations continued. His body responded to the pleasure with purrs, feeding vibrations of his own with that of the metal object.

"Master, I love you. I love you so much." He mumbled into Master's throat. Master used his other hand to pet his head, scratching his fingernails against his scalp, sending shivers down his spine. Master seemed to always know what to do to get him to react in the way that he wants.

Master pressed the metal object harder against his sensitive hole, causing him to hold Master tighter against him. He started to use his canine teeth to nip at Masters neck, leaving red marks in their place. He knew that Master like to be marked by him too. He chose the spot under Master's ear to press his lips to and allow for his tongue to lick the soft, smooth skin. He used his teeth to bite and suck on that spot, worrying the small patch of skin in his mouth, tasting Master's delicious salty sweat.

To this, Master reacted by pulling him closer to his body, pressing his tight pink nipples against the soft fabric of his silk dress shirt. His nipples felt good, rubbing against the soft fabric, the frictions causing his penis to harden.