Once you guys started... you couldn't stop.

You dug your nails into his neck, and groaned slightly. He kissed down to your collar bone... and down to your chest. It was weird... this was the only time toby didn't shake... and unless it was getting to.. heated... he didn't twitch.. you didn't feel shy... and this didn't over whelm you like most things...

He kissed down your chest.. and you moaned slightly, running your fingers through his greasy hair. His tongue touched your nipple and you sighed in Ecstasy. He licked it and you whined.

" oh toby.." your body craved him... your soul shook at his touch.

He kisses in between your breasts.. and he kissed lower down to the middle of your chest, below your boobs. He kissed lower and lower, down your stomach to your belly button. His hands ran up and down your sides and your legs shifted. He kissed lower and lower until you felt an incredible feeling. You gasped and threw your head back, melting into the bed. He licked again... and your legs shifted quickly.

" ah!" You squeaked and whinned.

He continued and you were on the verge of passing out from the pure excisty. God.. this was better then any sensation you ever felt.

" toby... ah!... im gonna-" in a minute of lustful blindness you pushed his head down and wrapped your legs around him.

You let out a lustful cry, and fell back, letting go. He got back up, and kissed up your breathless body. Each kiss feeling more electric then the next one.

" i love you toby...." you moaned and you felt his smile agianst your quivering skin.

" i love you more.."

Your heart ached... those were the magic words... you sat up, and hugged toby, wrapping your thin arms around his boney frame. God you loved toby... he was your air, your water, your sunshine, your earth. He was the blood in your veins and the passion in your soul.

He was everything beautiful that was ever created mixed into one beautiful mad sculpture.

He hugged back, wrapping his warmth around you, pulling you ontop of him.

" you're my everything..." you whispered kissing him. He hasn't worn his mask for three days... and you loved every bit of his face. You loved the giant scar in his face most of all.

" you're my love and light in human form..." he whispered back. Your heart felt even heavier, and you blushed a dark color. "Awww look at those cute cheeks..."

You kissed him agian, and he kissed back, wrapping his arms around your back. You gasped into the kiss as he pushed inside, and kept kissing as he moved. You eventually broke the kiss, sitting up on him. He placed his hands on your hips, and moved you back and forth. Your legs squeezed tobys waist and you bounced up and down.  You moaned and went harder, until you were tired, and toby took over, moving you against him.

Things heated up and he sat up, kissing you agian. You played with his tongue until you felt warmth, leaking out on your legs. You panted and shook slightly.

" toby..."

" yeah..?"

" im sleepy.."

He smiled and slipped you off going on top of you holding you tightly. He leaned putting some of his weight on you, and some on the bed.. and you fell asleep just like that.

...

You slowly woke up to and empty bed. Still foggy... you felt around and it confirmed your worst reality. Toby was gone.