Chapter 4:

BROOKES POV

"Its rude to lie" he whispered , his warm breathe blowing on my lips. Before he pulled away i did the unthinkable...

I kissed him.

As my lips touched Michaels I felt his sharp intake of breathe. I have no idea what I was doing ...I don't know what came over me but the events from today , just made me attractive to Michael? Okay thats a lie I guess since the party I've thought Michael was attractive... okay maybe the first time I saw Michael I thought he was attractive but I just pushed my feelings out of my mind because he wasn't my typical choice in boy but I guess the whole bad boy image was kind of a turn on for me. 

I know I should stop but I can't. Michael's mouth tastes like cigarettes and soda pop... which was probably just a sugary alcoholic drink; A weird mixture but slightly addictive. His warm tongue runs along mine as the kiss deepens and I can feel the cold metal of his lip ring on the corner of my mouth. My entire body feels tingly and weird. Ryan never made me feel like this, he placed his hands to my face , cupping my cheeks gently as if I would break it he held me too tight , both hands go to my hips; he pull back a little and plats a small kiss on my lips, 

''Brooke'' he breathes and pushes our lips back together , his tongue sliding in again. My mind no longer in charge , the sensation has taken over all of me. Michael squeezes my hips and I'm unsure of what to do next but I want more.

''Jump'' he mumbles , disconnecting our lips for half a second. I jump wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist he holds the bottom of my thighs and begins to move carrying me out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Our lips never coming apart , I open my eyes to reveal a room... a bedroom. Its painted all white , a few band posters hung up on a wall and a guitar in the corner. Michael places me on the bed and crawls on top of me , so he is hovering above  holding one of his arms on the mattress to support his weight.

His mouth soon leaves mine making me whimper slightly at the loss of contact, soon enough their back pressed against the pale skin of my neck. I feel every swipe and lick his tongue makes, the feeling is like no other feeling I've ever had apart from the sneaky love bites Michael gave me at that party last week... but even that was not even near to how incredible this feels now. His teeth graze my collarbone and I moan , the feeling ignites my whole body as he gently sucks on my skin. I have never kissed anyone like this... not even Rya-... 

Ryan! I forgot i told him I would go back out with him today and yet here I am in a steamy make out session with Michael.... but wait he made a bet with some jerks that he would take my virginity for money... but still, I haven't dumped him yet and this is still cheating and I don't wanna be one of those girls.

''Michael Stop'' I say in a low and husky tone.

''Michael'' I say again my voice more desperate and he pulls back , his eyes much darker yet more beautiful , his lips ... oh his lips were a deeper pink and swollen from kissing me.

''We can't-''

''I know'' he whispers tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and moving away sitting at the end of the bed leaving me to stare into space playing back what the hell just happened.

''Sorry'' I whisper. I don't know why I'm apologizing I just felt like I needed to say something and that's what came into my mind first.

''Sorry for what?'' he sighs standing up walking towards the door.

''For...kissing you I have no idea why I did that'' I shrug avoiding eye contact. Michael stops dead and his tracks and lets out a deep breathe.

''It was just a kiss ,'' he mumbles and I can't help but feel slight hurt from his harsh words.