"Close it!"

I was stunned. His voice was angry, but his eyes weren't. They were tired.

So I nodded, stepping into the closet and closing the door behind me. Yoongi's knees were clutched near his chest lazily, head leaning back, blowing swirls of smoke from his cigarette. I squeezed my eyes shut, smoke watering my eyes in the barely breathable closet.

"Open them." 

I did.

My vision slowly adjusted in the dark, until I realized it wasn't all that dark. The light from the tip of his cigarette glowed softly.

Yoongi's knees slightly touched mine, and I hugged mines close to my chest. He leaned toward my face.

And blew a swirl of smoke.

I swatted my hands, coughing and eyes watering.

"What the fuck?" I coughed again, chest heaving. Squeezing my eyes shut, I gulped for increments of extra oxygen. I never really could handle smoke.

I felt his hand snake around me back and I kept my eyes squeezed shut.

The sound of a switch. He pulled his hand away.

The absence of his touch, his warm hand, I exhaled and slowly opened my eyes.

It really wasn't dark anymore.

There were stars everywhere.

"Woah." I emitted a sound of wonder.

I looked behind me, seeing where the sound of a switch being turned on came from. 

It was a stars projector. The kind where when you turn it on, it displays reflections of tiny, bright lights around the dark area.

Stars lined the walls and ceiling, brightening up the pool of clothes and two humans. It was like floating in the night sky, sitting amongst heaven's stars.

"Pretty, right?" 

I nodded, staring in awe at the ceiling and walls of the closet. Despite it being small and smokey, it still looked beautiful. I leaned my head against the back wall, fabrics of hanged clothing touching me, fabrics of cologne intoxicating me.

"These stars. They're held by their own gravity." 

I looked over at Yoongi, finally studying his features in the illuminated closet. Our shoulders touching, our knees touching, our fingers millimetres apart, our lips breaths apart. It really was a tight closet.

Dark circles hung beneath his eyes, his eyelashes illuminating shadows like spider legs beneath his lids. His lips were poised in front of a cigarette, lazily sipping occasionally. He was inhaling the smoke of the cigarette too, not just exhaling it. It surrounded him like a cloud. It kissed his lips. It watered his eyes.

But was it the smoke that did?

"What happened to the furniture, Yoongi? It was here before I went to bed. Why're you sitting in this closet?"

"I wanted to see the stars."

"Then look outside your window. You don't even have curtains on them anymore."

Yoongi looked over at me and he smiled. It was menacing. It looked like the flash of a fading lighter, too close to the edge.

"The sky's too grey, Hoseok."

My heart dipped. It plunged. This wasn't him.

"Stars are lucky to be held by their own gravity. Our gravity's fucking dangerous, you know. It's the reason why glass shatters, tears fall, hearts break." Yoongi twirled the cigarette and tapped it, ashes falling against his jeans. "It's why we fall in love rather than rise."