Google Directioner

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating! I had midterms last week and had to study a lot. Our next interview from the Land down under....Australia!!!! Hope you enjoy Bailey's interview!!!

Interviewer: Twinz4life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Bailey

Where are you from? (Country): Australia

Can you give us a little background info on you?:

~I live an hour out from Melbourne with my family of four and pet German Shepard. I'm just a normal teenage girl that reads fan-fiction and spends most of her time on wattpad/twitter.

What would be one word to describe One Direction?:

~uplifting

How did you find out about them?:

~I first heard about them in about October 2011 when WMYB first became popular on the radio. I decided to Google them. I found out their names and looked for them on Google images and that's where it all began!

How long have you been in this fandom?:

~It probably became more than an 'interest' at the start of 2012

Who is your favorite member?:

~Zayn Javaad (Beyonce) Malik

Out of the three albums, Which one is your favorite?:

~I love them all but probably Midnight Memories because since I have been listening to 1D my taste in music has matured and their music had matured with me as well I think.

What is your favorite song out of each album?:

~My favorite from Up All Night would probably be Taken, I Want or Moments. It's so hard to choose!

Take Me Home, I can't possibly chose a favorite there are too many!

And Midnight Memories favorite would easily be Half A Heart. It's just so poetic and makes my insides flutter!

Many will agree that One Direction have saved their life. Do you agree? If so how?:

~Honestly, the people that say that have had either a rough childhood or are facing major issues etc. I have been blessed with quite a good life. We aren't rich and I'm not what you'd call conventionally good looking, but I am surrounded by people I love and people who love me. I can't say One Direction have saved my life but they sure have made it a lot happier!

Are your friends fans too?:

~Some are and some aren't. most of my closer friends listen to their music but wouldn't call themselves directioners

Have you ever been to a concert? If so, when and where.:

~Yes! about three months ago mine and my best friend's mum surprised us with two tickets to One Direction Take Me Home Tour! We went on the 30th of October, which was the last concert of the Australian leg, last concert with 5 Seconds Of Summer (who I am also a massive fan of) and 3rd last concert of the entire tour! It was amazing!

How do you react when a 1D song comes on in a public place?:

~I will instantly have a smile on my face, and depending where we are I may start singing along to it at the top of my lungs(horribly of course). If I'm with friends, I will start dancing and mucking around with them whether they like them or not.

Can you tell us why you love the Directioner fandom?:

~I love how we support each other so much even though a lot of the time half of the fandom don't get along. I also love the fact that you can make so many new friends from all over the world and it's just so easy to talk to them even if the only thing you have in common is the fact that you like One Direction!

In your own words, tell us your definition of a Directioner.:

~A person who enjoys the music produced by One Direction. Simple as that! A lot of people argue that if you don't know every single thing about the boys than you're not a 'true directioner' but I think as long as you like all five of the boys and like their music, you're allowed to call yourself a directioner

What are some of your other favorite artists?:

~As I said before, I love 5 Seconds Of Summer! I also love Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, P!nk, Youngblood Hawke, Pierce Brothers, basically anything indie, rock, or heartfelt!

If you had to choose your favorite 1D fan fic you have read what would it be? Why?:

~Probably 'Take Me As I Am' by MyHeartsMistake or pretty much anything that user has written!

If you write books could you tell us the name of them?:

~I am in the middle of writing two!

Hold Me A Little Tighter~ A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction

First Impressions~ A One Direction Fan Fiction

Check them out if you're into cute/fluffy fan fictions!

Before you go, what would you like to say to your fellow directioners?:

~I love you all! Keep supporting our boys and find me on twitter! I'd love to get to know you! (awkwrd_giraffe or shaggingirwin) also shoot me an inbox on here!

Wattpad name: @an_awkwrd_giraffe

________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy this interview!

See ya guys later!