Double Directioner

*Comes in carrying a box of gifts* Hey everybody! Ahhhh!!! It's almost Christmas!!! But here we are again with our next interview! I'm excited cause SHE"S A TWIN!!! *Laughs* This is exciting for us! But here we go......

Interviewer: twinz4life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Melissa

Where are you from? (Country): USA

Can you give us a little background info on you?: My name is Melissa. I'm 20 years old. I'm a twin, favorite color is purple. I love to surf and sing, really passionate about that!

What would be one word to describe One Direction?: Amazing!

How did you find out about them?: I saw their tour diaries and fell in love with them. Also, I bought their first cd and loved them even more!

How long have you been in this fandom?: 3 years. A week ago it was 3 years since being a fan actually

Who is your favorite member?: All, don't have a favorite

Out of the three albums, Which one is your favorite?: Midnight Memories

What is your favorite song out of each album?:

Up All Night- Moments

Take Me Home- I Would

Midnight Memories- Something Great

Many will agree that One Direction have saved their life. Do you agree? If so how?

I guess so, to some point. I have depression and OCD. Nothing I'm proud or glorifying...so yeah. It was very tough always just worrying about terrible thoughts that would run in my head that would cause me anxiety. I had friends and all, but my worries never seemed to leave. I'm almost honestly 100% worry free. I mean, i have my days when I can't stop it. But since learning about 1D. It has changed dramatically. I love them for everything they have done for us all. They lift my spirits up as well. So thank you boys!

Are your friends fans too?: Some...most haters

Have you ever been to a concert? If so, when and where.:

Yes, I went twice.

Up All Night- Izod Center, East Rutherford NJ- May 25th...I think

Take Me Home- Izod Center, East Rutherford NJ- July 2 (met them :D)

Where We Are- Medlife Stadium- East Rutherford NJ- Aug 4 (I know it's not know, but in 2014)

How do you react when a 1D song comes on in a public place?:

I usually hold my breath and I stop everything and turn the radio up more. Blocking basically anyone who is talking to me...which is terrible, I know lol.

Can you tell us why you love the Directioner fandom?:

I love this fandom, but moat of the time...I want to scream at it. Not going into specifics haha! Anyways, I like that I have made some friends from this fandom. Also I LOVE how dedicated we are to them, when it comes to winning awards or records. I think we are the best at that!

In your own words, tell us your definition of a Directioner.:

Someone who will always be there for the boys no matter what. Respecting their privacy, not screaming like an animal in their faces. Someone who will always love them and be there at their darkest moments. Someone who buys their albums, watches (if they have a chance to) them on TV. And mostly respect them, that's a biggie.

What are some of your other favorite artists?:

Little Mix

Katy Perry

Panic! At The Disco

Lady Gaga

Demi Lovato

Fall Out Boy

Rihanna

Paramore

If you had to choose your favorite 1D fan fic you have read what would it be? Why?

That's tough, but I'm going to have to go with...

'The Challenge' By: DoubleRainbow55

It inspire me so much, that I wrote my own FF

If you write books could you tell us the name of them?:

Sure!

'Radio Love': By melmel4everr

'Purrfect Image' By: melmel4everr (coming soon)

Read! they are amazing!

Before you go, what would you like to say to your fellow directioners?:

Love you all and I just want to say this fandom is a huge part of my life! At times, I want to yell at some of you because I don't understand some of your reasonings. But for the most part, you're all amazing. And I wish u luck in life!

Wattpad name:@melmel4everr

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well there you go!!! Hope you guys enjoyed! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!