"Okay. Bye."

"Lata." I respond, and hang up.

I make sure I had everything, and grabbed the pack of ciggarettes that was on the table. These little girls were stressin me out, for real.

I left the house and made sure it was unlock. I walked around to get in the passenger seat, and stopped. Amber was in the front seat, and by the way she was looking at me she was suprised as well.

Ronnie rasied down the passenger side window, "Sorry bro. You gon have to get in the backseat." He said smiling.

i shook my head, unbelieveable. I guess it really was meant to be. This was a small ass world for sure. I hopped in the back, seat and immideatly Ronnie started drivin. He began blastin some Tupac and everything.

"So. I guess it was meant to be." Amber said, twsiting around in her seat smiling.

I smiled at her, "I guess so."

"So how you two know each other?' Ronnie asked oblivious.

"We met at a party." Amber and I said at the same time.

I chuckled, as all the three of us began small talking one another. It was easy, and I found a lot about Amber. Her Mom, little sister and stuff like that.

By the time, we got to the new crack spot, Amber and I were comfortable around one another to start messin around. She would crack jokes at me, and I would diss her life. It was all out of fun and games, though.

She was laughing the entire time, that we were together. Ronnie even had us, that we were loosing out on profit cause we weren't keepin it serious. So we began slanging on the isolated blocks, hoping that someone would stroll by.

*Amina Pov

I don't know why William always gotta be all up in my grill. Like, seriously he's sooo annoying when he's protective. 

"At least he cares about you." Rachel says, as we begin swinging onto the swing. I laugh, "True. I love him but he can be so annoying."

Rachel smiled, "Right. That's how Marvin is. Too be honest, he has anger issues." Rachel says.

I drag my feet against the sand to stop myself from swinging. "He hasn't hit you has he?"

Rachel chewed on her bottom lip for a moment. "Nope."