Dead Yet Roaming.

Three months later. 

                          About three months after the shooting in the locker room everything went back to normal. Taylor only suffered a shot to her leg, she has a bionic leg now. I quit volly ball. My old everyday girl style has changed. I cut my hair, to what you would call emo or scene. I wear gloves on my hands that show only my fingers, it was black and it went up my arm to my elbow. Not to soon after i quit volly ball, taylor did too. But we had to join a new sport. Taylor couldnt join the sport i wanted, swimming, so we went our different ways. 

                             It was ark and rainy today. Traffic backed up and i coundn't walk home my normal rout. i had to make a shprt cut throught the thick woods to my house. I wasnt scared or anything, only afraid of getting lost. But i could still hear the car horns. My feet crunched on sticks and went leaves left to die. Animals scurried away to the sound of my cough. I looked away from my phone to the sight of the man from the shooting. i backed up quickly. But he was dead? A gun appeared in his hand. Pointed at me. The wind screeched.  I ran in the direction of the cars. Once i got throught the thick woods to an empty road. The cars vanished. There was a dead farm accrost the road, where crops once planted their roots. The rain stopped but the sky was grey. Glancing back the man was gone. I checked my pockets for my phone but it was missing. I paced to my house. Ramming the door open i ran in. The tv was on but the room was empty. In the entire house not a heart beat to be heard. 

                                     A loud bark came from my room. My dog! I opened the door to find three Doberman Pinchers with red eyes and foam streaming out the mouth. The door slammed behind me. i ran across the room and leaped up on the windowcil. I broke the glass and plumited 20 feet and landed onto a body. i bounced off and backed away. But it wasnt a dead body. It was a guy. His black side swooshed hair was messed up. He quickly stood up. 

                                              "Follow me!" he yelped. Grasping my hand he pulled me out of the back yard and into a house. Behind us he locked the door and put boards up. I looked around the room, Three other people stood at the back wall with rifles to their sides. 

     "Is this the girl?" on asked. the one who dragged me here answered, 

   "Yeah, shes the one who set him off."

 " Excuse me? I have no reason to be here! i did nothing wrong

"Yeah you did. You faked your death."

"To stay alive!"

"And now you and us are going to die in this demention where your family will never see you again!'

".....What?....." Either this is a dream or were going to die in a different demetion. 

One of the others cut in, "No, we arnt in a different demetion. He shot you wile you were running away and now you're dreaming. The only way to wake up is to kill him in the dream." We went over the plan. I was the bait.

Bait.

                              I stood in the middle of the road. "Come and get me!" i loaded my rifle. He grabbed me from behind and pulled a dagger to my throat. My grasp on the rilfe gave and went to the hand holding the dagger trying to free myself. But the dagger went through my throat and i fell to the ground. Blackness covered my eyes. He kneeled down and shook my body. 

"Get up! Get up!" he yelled laughing. His spit constantly fell onto my face. i Opened my eyes. 

"Get up!" A kid from my school shook my body. He had blonde clean cut military hair. His hoodie was grey and his eyes were green. His smile was perfect. "You alright?"

"what time is it...?" i sat up. It wasnt the dead guys spit, it was rain. I was back in the woods. 

"Midnight. I heard a yell and came running. How long were you out?"

"I was walking homw from school and, this guy!" i stood. "He tryed to kill me! He tryed...."

He stood up and hugged me. "It was just a dream. Don't panic." He was only a inch taller then me. I hugged him back. His hug was warm. Different from ther guys. It was like, he, i don't know. it was different. He let go and looked my in the face. He moved my wet bangs out of my face and to the side of my forehead. He smiled warmly. "I don't know what it is, but i feel like i've known you forever." I felt the same way. 

This is the second part of Girls Locker room, i probably will change the storys name. But here is why i took forever to answer you guys: My ipod had gotton stolen. I dropped it in class and never saw it again. I finally got enough money to buy a iphone so yeah. Sorry for the suspence! i really hope everyone who read Girls Locker Room sees this and enjoys it! i love critisism! bad and good, it all helps! thank you!