Hes The One.

He walked me to his house, sat me on his couch and wrapped me in a blanket. Once he sat next to me he put his hand on my knee. 

"How did you end up out there, anyways?" He pondered. 

"I uh, i was walking home and, guess i slipped and hit my head to hard. "

He laughed a little bit. "Haha, thats okay. Just be careful, okay?" He sounded worried. 

"Ill be fine. Trust me." You could hear footsteps make their way down the stairs. 

"Whos this chick?" The voice was coming from a girl. Her hair was blonde. She wasnt that much yonger then him. 

"Shes my friend. "

"oh really? whats her name?"

"Her name, her name is,"

"Exactly. Get her out of the house. Shes probably a slut who got drunk and fell. You need to stop helping people." People? How many people did he help...? 

"That was one time. Plus her boyfriend was with her. And shes not drunk. She can walk and talk perfectly well." 

"Yeah uh huh." she walked back up the stairs. 

"sorry about her. Here, let me make you some coffie." He patted the couch and walked into the kitchen. I guess i was kinda jealous when i heard you say that. Wait. Do i like him? i just met him though. He soon later walked in with a cup of coffie. I took it of course. I don;t drink coffie but it would be rude to reject it. He sat next to me and smiled. 

"so, what is your name, anyways?" I didn't say anything for a second. 

"I'm Scarlet. You are?"

"Trevor. Nice to meet you Scarlet. If you need a place to crash, you're welcome to here." I smiled. Maybe even blushed. Why do i like this guy so much?

"That would be nice. Only if your parents don't care... that is." 

"Yeah they don't care what i do so it wont really matter i mean if you don't care." He went on. He sounded nervous. I nodded and he ran up the steps. His living room was dark. The kitchen light lit up the room. Soon later he ran down with pillows and blankets. Handing me a long black one i adjusted my self on his couch. taking my shoes of off course. He laid on the other, larger, couch. I put the coffie on the coffie table and soon fell asleep. 

---------------

                    My eyes opened to his younger sister Pointing a flash light in my face. My eyes squinted and i sat up. 

"What are you doing?" i rubed my eyes. 

"Checking to see if you had any drungs in the past 24 hours." She said standing up turning off the flash light. "Your clean." 

"I woud hope so. I've never done drugs so, yeah. " 

"Yeah, 'never'." she put quotes around her words with her fingers, then ran to her room. Trevor came down and smiled.

"Morning sunshine! I know you don't have any clothes or anything so I gave you my tee shirt that is tight on me, and i figured you could wear the same pants if you put them in the dryer. my sister does that." The shirt was on the coffie table folded. I grabed them.

"Um, where is your bathroom?" He pointed to a white door. i walked inside and changed into his shirt. It was a grey band shirt. I walked out and ran upstairs. i threw my pants in the dryer and quickly took them out. Then i bolted to the bathroom again and put them on. hopefully no one seen. When i walked out trevor was leaned up on the wall like a jock would be in a movie with his hand to his head and elbow on the wall. his leg was bent and his foot stood in the air.